Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

So let me get this straight, its "empowering" and "highly erotic" when a billionaire masochist makes a naive young college girl sign a non disclosure agreement and a second contract entailing dominance and sexual submission; but when a guy who works third shift at Walmart asks a woman to sign one, its "creepy" and "borderline rapey"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Ill signt it for you bb :wink:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Women at Walmart at that time are down for pretty much anything. This is why I don't believe your story.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u can word a third shift on my first shaft anytime op

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep..."
"I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank the living poo poo out of you."
"Tomorrow I will staple this to you"
"You will not be able to see me or hear me. But you'll be able to feel me."

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
50 AIDS of GAy

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im gay?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

all about the biotruths

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

treat em like dirt n theyll stick to ya like mud mate

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

can't we just accept that women like to be raped and ALSO to get paid as much as men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

????

• Locked thread