Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

thread delivered the exact opposite reaction that i had

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
im the double letterboxing

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

I saw this picture of a very windowboxed image on the TV. I don't know what program it was, but there are four levels of letter- or pillarboxing at work here. A fullscreen promo or ad is played within a widescreen program, which is broadcast on a fullscreen network, viewed on a widescreen TV. Picture taken on September 20, 2007, by Brandon Dilbeck.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Widdiful posted:

thread delivered the exact opposite reaction that i had

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

im the double letterboxing

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Silver Alicorn posted:

I saw this picture of a very windowboxed image on the TV. I don't know what program it was, but there are four levels of letter- or pillarboxing at work here. A fullscreen promo or ad is played within a widescreen program, which is broadcast on a fullscreen network, viewed on a widescreen TV. Picture taken on September 20, 2007, by Brandon Dilbeck.

this is like goatse to pagancow

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

this is like goatse to pagancow

it should be like goatse to all of us

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Silver Alicorn posted:

is that a tuft of red panda fur to the left

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
the best part is how later tony soprano describes his son giggling at his computer like a sissy or something

oh man sopranos was a good show

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

du -hast posted:

is that a tuft of red panda fur to the left

it's clearly a teddy bear, dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

akadajet posted:

it should be like goatse to all of us