Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Good home movie.

Would be pretty upset if I saw it at *gay British voice* the cinema.

Revenge = good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What was it about? Was it a romcom? My girlfriend is browsing the 'flix right now looking for a romcom. Would you recommend it?

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

What was it about? Was it a romcom? My girlfriend is browsing the 'flix right now looking for a romcom. Would you recommend it?

it has a sex scene

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'll sum it up so you can decide

Daniel Radcliffe is framed for the murder of his long time GF

For some Frickin reason Idk cause I started in 20 minutes in after my gf started, he starts growing horns

The horns make everyone he talks to tell him the absolute truth. Like reverse liar liar.

I recommend. Don't expect a lot, get just enough. It toes the line of campy

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Scenes include a bartender admitting to killing dogs in his underground dog fighting ring and Daniel Radcliffe manipulation to get two cops to suck each other's dicks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
He gores a guy.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Snakes tunnel through a guys body and mouth

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
There is jazz music

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy poo poo that sounds way better than the bullshit we landed on

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Yeah, it was kinda ok.

It wasnt what I was expecting.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I expected trash and got hungry man. I'm ok with that

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
It's one of those movies that back in the day as a kid I'd stumble on HBO and then look back on it fondly like man that movie was decent

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ramsus posted:

It's one of those movies that back in the day as a kid I'd stumble on HBO and then look back on it fondly like man that movie was decent

Totally

naem
May 29, 2011

Dianial Radcliffe and Angelina Jolie have both been in movies where they hVe horns this year and should appear in a movie together where the first scene is the two of them standing in a field (with horns)(on their heads) and their first spoken line is "WE'RE HORNY!!" Followed then by two hours of complete silence and awkward toe shuffling the end

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
There is a horny joke in the movie

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i watched it with my mom on christmas and we both enthusiastically give it two thumbs up, h.p. lookin dy-no-miiiite with those cool horns and bitchin 'tude

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
my feelings on the book are similar

it's okay but nothing terrific

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
so it's like reverse Pinnochio meets that Ricky Gervais movie except with more psychosexual poo poo

tell me more

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
it's a good movie, if kind of a forgettable movie. the backstory is sappy, but thankfully it's not really the point of the movie. op already singled out the best scenes, altho i did like that one at the doctor's office where the mom told daniel radcliffe how much she hates her little brat.

spoilers in this post sorry

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i liked it too op especially because i wasn't expecting much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the very ending is really bad

• Locked thread