Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Robo Reagan posted:

our generation is a bunch of pussies

People have been saying this since humanity has existed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

nothing is sacred anymore, now that hipsters have started using casual, conversational racism ironically.

what they don't understand are the inherent metaphysical qualities of racism which must be present in "en aye gee gee ee ar", or "The EN Word"

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Hobohemian posted:

In prison white supremacists have to live under the protection of the Mexican mafia or they would all get murdered. It's pretty lol.

I don't see you posting any A/T prison threads, did you get that from Oz, or just make it up whole cloth?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
literally no one cares if you say "black people", if you start referring to "the blacks" then that's when people actually care

the only people who use "people of color" are tumblrites

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Being politically correct is always beta.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

burritolingus posted:

Political correctness is more good than bad honestly. If some people being oversensitive means that racial slurs aren't tolerated then I'm glad of it.

It's a good thing that saying stuff that you aren't glad of isn't illegal, yet.

I think they should make you, personally, the final judge on what is and is not OK to say.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

My Q-Face posted:

I don't see you posting any A/T prison threads, did you get that from Oz, or just make it up whole cloth?
Dude don't you watch Lockup?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
who argues in favor of racial slurs? (unless it's honkey b/c that poo poo is hilarious)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

spacemang_spliff posted:

serious post

Why is "people of color" preferred, but "colored people" is super racist?

"He's a person of color" sounds like something my grandma would have said

Look, we need a way to refer to everyone we wouldn't call white. That a super important concept to be able to express quickly.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

420DD Butts posted:

who argues in favor of racial slurs? (unless it's honkey b/c that poo poo is hilarious)

A guy on a bike yelled peckerwood at me as he rode past last week and it was the funniest thing I'd heard in ages

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it is very cool to say human being in gbs, but i try to avoid saying it in the real world because those people aren't self selected grumpy nerds.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

here's some unPC humor for you: in college i was part of a march for gay marriage or something. people were chanting, as they do, and a passerby tried to join in

WHAT DO WE WANT
ballllllssssss
WHEN DO WE WANT IT
baaaaallllssssssss

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0qiAita4s

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

BKPR posted:

it is very cool to say human being in gbs, but i try to avoid saying it in the real world because those people aren't self selected grumpy nerds.

i like to say it because its one of the few words that has bite these days

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

A guy on a stolen bike yelled peckerwood at me as he rode past last week and it was the funniest thing I'd heard in ages
ftfy

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

BKPR posted:

human being has been a go-to word for poo poo talking ever since I can remember. Only internet people ever tried to make a big deal out of it. Wimps became bitches though just because it has a bit more bite.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Blue Raider posted:

i like to say it because its one of the few words that has bite these days

I like to say it because the more the idea of faggots are "shoved in our faces" the more annoyed the Jesus freaks get, which is always funny

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i'm just the cool guy not caring what people in the media or internet think

e. if it were the 50s i'd be smoking a cig

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

lol that oval office is sexist in the us

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Whorelord posted:

lol that oval office is sexist in the us

imo oval office is the best word for a vagina. "pussy" just slips out, like a waterslide. you lose control of it halfway through. "oval office" you can get your hands on, really say it deliberately.

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Remember that white nerd who was trying to put out a dumpster fire during the anti cop protests and got jumped by a couple of black teens who called him a human being and knocked his teeth out? Yea, weird how that didnt raise any dander among the righteous.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

420DD Butts posted:

People who have to deal with an undercurrent of unspoken racial prejudice?

Just imagine Fox News saying friend of the family instead of thug and how refreshing that might be.
Gotta have confrontation if you want resolution.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

People who have to deal with an undercurrent of unspoken racial prejudice?

Just imagine Fox News saying friend of the family instead of thug and how refreshing that might be.
Gotta have confrontation if you want resolution.

put anne coulter and all of black america in a room with nerf bats. we will all feel better.

e: i am not saying she should be beaten to death, i just think some light hearted confrontation would be good for us.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

420DD Butts posted:

wait... whos arguing against them

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BKPR posted:

put anne coulter and all of black america in a room with nerf bats. we will all feel better.

e: i am not saying she should be beaten to death, i just think some light hearted confrontation would be good for us.

She already gets assaulted with pies, I think she's suffered enough. Plus the fact that she's Ann Coulter is suffering in itself.

She looks like she could use another pie or two though, get some meat on those oversized bones

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i liked when she called something retarded and an actual retarded dude wrote an open letter burning her like a drat chicken breast

i mean, he was well spoken and all but come on anne, a retarded dude made you look like an idiot.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

A guy on a bike yelled peckerwood at me as he rode past last week and it was the funniest thing I'd heard in ages

that was me!! it was from an old hous3 of pain sing i had stuck in my head. Im glad you liked my joke

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i vote in favor of racial and sexual slurs

i say slurs now, slurs tomorrow, slurs forever

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Did you know that the spanish word for blacks is negro and that they all use it a few dozen times a day?

Problematic in a highly institutional way if you ask me.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

GORDON posted:

It's a good thing that saying stuff that you aren't glad of isn't illegal, yet.

I think they should make you, personally, the final judge on what is and is not OK to say.

Same.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
burritiolingus is politic as gently caress

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Totally.

Make me in charge of political correctness, President Obama. I'll run that pony.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

fags go home (to fagsylvania)

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

BKPR posted:

That's not a real place.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you'd know ^_^

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i support human being nationalism. you can whine about human rights all you want, i am not settling for a two-state solution with those terrorist wisconsonians

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BKPR posted:

i never suck ... blood

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

im glad its considered impolite to be racis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004