Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i havent kept up on forums news for the last few weeks. did he have a mental breakdown or was he bangin kids too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
he attracted the attention of the nazi offsite

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
people doxxed him and his sister

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
he stalked trannies on reddit for over a year and was fired for neglecting his moderator duties

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sister hot

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
shitted up threads with unfunny posts/thread spamming etc i don't actuallly know but i'm gonna post here anyways

Grin and Tonic fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Feb 15, 2015

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
every mod gets doxxed though there must be a deeper reason. maybe he is going through a bought of depression and really needs some encouragement?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its literally because he got doxxed

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
some mentally ill goons crossed the line as usual and started poking around his irl stuff

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

he got doxxed goons got creepy and so he bailed

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

uG posted:

every mod gets doxxed though there must be a deeper reason. maybe he is going through a bought of depression and really needs some encouragement?

he ascended to godhood at level 20

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
how hot is his sister?

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
free grrlsweatshirt

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's a balance of power thing. When a mod becomes too lovely some brave goons find a way to force him or her out.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I liked him goons are loving terrible (including me)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its literally because he got doxxed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
there op, you're questions answered

• Locked thread