Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Powercrazy posted:

Wow, an actual good mod. What happened?

Yeah maybe we can find an even better mod who will dig up even shittier posters and do them an even bigger favor

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
You literally have a pony av. Maybe you don't have as much room to talk as you think.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Tujague posted:

Yeah maybe we can find an even better mod who will dig up even shittier posters and do them an even bigger favor

good

I wish you had forums cancer so your posts would be forever grayed out.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gnarlyhotep posted:

Bismuth isn't bad, he posted one of the funniest Tim & Eric videos I've ever seen recently

Yeah he's been doing good work in the tumblr threads too. Don't know much about his other posts though.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Peztopiary posted:

You literally have a pony av. Maybe you don't have as much room to talk as you think.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
also, who are you, OP?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I got the pony av from an actual brony furry weaboo whose feelings I hurt. My pony av represents my commitment to goodposting. It's not like the gumptards with forums cancer.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's so loving easy to have forums cancer removed. All anyone has to do is promise not to post about hellthread bullshit anymore and they will be completely forgiven and given chemo for free. The people who refuse to do that have seriously broken brains and should absolutely be shunned by other goons.

It's not obvious to anyone who hasn't had it but every time someone tries to post (and maybe even view a thread?) with an account with forums cancer, 50% of the time they are redirected to a page that is blank except for a flash video loop that Lowtax made of the Ponyta pokemon that goes "PONYTA" really loudly.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Ralp posted:

It's not obvious to anyone who hasn't had it but every time someone tries to post (and maybe even view a thread?) with an account with forums cancer, 50% of the time they are redirected to a page that is blank except for a flash video loop that Lowtax made of the Ponyta pokemon that goes "PONYTA" really loudly.

Wow, this really puts the sheer volume of The Mad Archivist's cancerposting in perspective re: having a broken brain and needing to be shunned

gently caress, I barely had an intuition of how retarded and lovely these mutant garbage bags really are

I need to go lay down and you need to ban these people

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Ralp posted:

It's so loving easy to have forums cancer removed. All anyone has to do is promise not to post about hellthread bullshit anymore and they will be completely forgiven and given chemo for free. The people who refuse to do that have seriously broken brains and should absolutely be shunned by other goons.

stop getting so mad

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poptart_fairy posted:

stop getting so mad

I'm happy about forums cancer :)

Oh, also: the chance of Ponyta is 100% when trying to post in FYAD. radium had some good ideas.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ralp posted:

hasnt happened anywhere but qcs v:confused:v

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im happy for real cancer

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Tujague posted:

Wow, this really puts the sheer volume of The Mad Archivist's cancerposting in perspective re: having a broken brain and needing to be shunned

gently caress, I barely had an intuition of how retarded and lovely these mutant garbage bags really are

I need to go lay down and you need to ban these people
you're a lovely poster and a histrionic bitch

open container
Sep 16, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
no it's funny and I really don't care

maybe make advanced stage forums cancer the greyed out thing and also your post is horizontally flipped like that one guy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

whoflungpoop posted:

He really is. I've been pointing it out for a while.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
forums cancer should be malware that activates a posters cam and uploads the five seconds when underpants goon hastily tosses a paper plate of pizza crusts to the floor just in time to catch the dribble of his anime-cranked ejaculate

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Lowtax sell a $50 forums upgrade that makes cancer patients invisible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Drink Cheerwine posted:

im happy for real cancer

• Locked thread