Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ehnus
Apr 16, 2003

Now you're thinking with portals!
I like Eddie. Let's keep him.

edit: he'll probably be traded for Dan Ellis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

HookShot posted:

Wow, that is bad. I mean, there is a bad one going around, but I don't think it's two weeks bad.

For some reason I thought he got hit in the head and was being kept in a dark room.

they said illness at first, then upper body injury

i.e. concussion

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

grack posted:

That was Flyers/Penguins level nuts for like 20 seconds.

And cut to a shot of the linesman trying to pull Burrows off of a Minnesota player after a scrum.

Burrows with his hand up going "I'm not doing anything" as he has his full upper body on a face down Wild player

ehnus posted:

I like Eddie. Let's keep him.

edit: he'll probably be traded for Dan Ellis

He'll play for us for another half decade, then we'll bring in a coach from the Rangers who will sleep with his wife then poo poo on his dog and he'll get traded.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

grack posted:

That was Flyers/Penguins level nuts for like 20 seconds.

And cut to a shot of the linesman trying to pull Burrows off of a Minnesota player after a scrum.

Best bit is Burrows just sitting there with his arms out like "oh I'm so innocent in this" like anyone believes that about Burrows in a scrum ever.

Those last 40 seconds were insane. Go Eddie!

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
BIega 1st star :3:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

toe knee hand posted:

they said illness at first, then upper body injury

i.e. concussion

injury listing on the nucks site still says illness, when did they report upper body?

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Since ya'll are here how does a CAS meet for the Canucks/Blues or Canucks/Sharks March 1/3 sound? Was thinkng St. Augustine's just need to pick a game day.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

doctor 7 posted:

He'll play for us for another half decade, then we'll bring in a coach from the Rangers who will sleep with his wife then poo poo on his dog and he'll get traded.

Vigneault returns? :v:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

Since ya'll are here how does a CAS meet for the Canucks/Blues or Canucks/Sharks March 1/3 sound? Was thinkng St. Augustine's just need to pick a game day.

I'm going to the March 3rd sharks game ($32 tickets to watch us lose to the sharks at home again)

I'm up for the Blues

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Chicken Doodle posted:

3rd is better. RRSP season

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
ICE CHIPS: Benning also said Thursday he was unsure how long Bonino and Richardson will be out. Both are nursing foot injuries. He did say defenceman Frank Corrado has an upper-body injury and could be out for two to three weeks.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Brandon+McMillan+comes+home+join+Canucks/10809362/story.html

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

grack posted:

3rd is better. RRSP season

Oh yeah poo poo I didn't think about that and now I work for the actual bank damnit

I think honestly the blues would be better though. if anyone has any other ideas let me know

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

Oh yeah poo poo I didn't think about that and now I work for the actual bank damnit

I think honestly the blues would be better though. if anyone has any other ideas let me know

Islanders would be fun, Feb 22 (sunday)

Beller
Apr 9, 2009
gently caress you Nesterov.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

JawKnee posted:

Islanders would be fun, Feb 22 (sunday)

Oh tht's a good one and would mean I can hit up hockey and an oscar party :getin:

Done, let's do that. I'll post in the main thread.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
My schedule is screwy, I don't think I can come down for a CAS meetup until at least the playoffs and I think we all have to make a pact to not to that again for the good of the team.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

HookShot posted:

My schedule is screwy, I don't think I can come down for a CAS meetup until at least the playoffs and I think we all have to make a pact to not to that again for the good of the team.

The last time we did that Crovie and I got to celebrate the 5th game win against th Sharks in 2011 :colbert:

:smith:

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Kangs

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

Angry Asian posted:

BIega 1st star :3:

Was at the game. Was it as incredibly loving awesome as it felt from the 4th row? I know the 2nd period sucked a little, but the third and the end was so awesome. Also, drunk.

e: Clendening threw a ton of hits and watching the end of the game at ice level in the Canucks end was so good :D

e2: Schroeder was a beast

Huggybear fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Feb 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Huggybear posted:

Was at the game. Was it as incredibly loving awesome as it felt from the 4th row? I know the 2nd period sucked a little, but the third and the end was so awesome. Also, drunk.

e: Clendening threw a ton of hits and watching the end of the game at ice level in the Canucks end was so good :D

e2: Schroeder was a beast

I was near the top and it was awesome from up there too. 1st game this season and the end was amazing.

• Locked thread