Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
is Roman busted open again

that dude bleeds from the nose and mouth at the drop of a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Who was that goober who was not Bill DeMott holding Reigns back?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

regal was there too

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

good end

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

norman smiley is here, baby

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

If they are set on a triple threat at Mania, they should go Taz/Bigelow with this and have them fly through a stage/the ring, resulting in a draw

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

is Roman busted open again

that dude bleeds from the nose and mouth at the drop of a hat

Bleed Dat

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Corporate Kane posted:

and Roman's mouth explodes again

Bloodletting is the only way to release the Samoan curse

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
The overrun was pretty cool I guess

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

new day

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jerusalem posted:

NOW the crowd wakes up, 9 minutes past 11.

Roman Reigns isn't hot enough to melt steel

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Zyla posted:

regal was there too

:woop:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That was pretty cool. With any luck this cold will kill me before I have to see Reigns going over Bryan at Fastlane.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
That was super intense, also kudos to Show for bumping a little for Bryan.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Here comes THE ASCENSION

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Erebus posted:

Roman Reigns won at 9:11 follow the money

:tinfoil::hf::ninja:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Corporate Kane posted:

and Roman's mouth explodes again

stop posting my fanfiction

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

Roman Reigns isn't hot enough to melt steel

or an ice cube

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

CarlCX posted:

Yeah, this is like that Yes Movement Occupy segment in that it started out embarrassingly lame and then they went over-the-top with it and it rules now

I don't think it was as good as that was though.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Phenix Rising posted:

Robbie Brookside I think

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
That killed three hours very well. Lots of fun wrestling. Main event was a bit blah. Kinda takes me back to the 90's. Guess I'll go not have sex until I get my sophomore year crush drunk on Aftershock, just like the good old days

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CubsWoo posted:

Bloodletting is the only way to release the Samoan curse

oh so its like the staff of one

nico!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It's going to be very exciting at Fastlane when Bryan and Reigns are both counted out after being attacked by Seth Rollins, who brandished a taser and used it on both of them.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Crowd was solidly behind Bryan there.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hardcore champion Norman Smiley

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rhonne posted:

Well Duh, That was one of the best promo's of last year. Right up there with the Triple H burial promo.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Your Boy Fancy posted:

That killed three hours very well. Lots of fun wrestling. Main event was a bit blah. Kinda takes me back to the 90's. Guess I'll go not have sex until I get my sophomore year crush drunk on Aftershock, just like the good old days

I wish you well, Fancy, in your most noble of quests.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

So besides the brawl at the end, imo best part was watching Flair actually swaying on his feet from booze.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I thought it was a solid TV match. Show and Bryan have experience working each other, Show bumped a little, it was fine.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Your Boy Fancy posted:

remember to not pass out face up

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sex Robot posted:

So besides the brawl at the end, imo best part was watching Flair actually swaying on his feet from booze.

That was actually from lack of booze. He's like Bender now.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Phenix Rising posted:

Robbie Brookside, another NXT coach/trainer

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Shima Honnou posted:

I wish you well, Fancy, in your most noble of quests.

No luck. Fiancee is dogsitting in Maryland while the snow keeps falling. Looks like I get to do taxes and continue posting about wrestling with my friends.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Your Boy Fancy posted:

A lot of blah main events in the 90s involved the Giant, so that's really accurate.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Rhonne posted:

Oh, not even close.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Zyla posted:

remember to not pass out face up

The last thing I'll see is Bryan Cranston looking stern.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Your Boy Fancy posted:

No luck. Fiancee is dogsitting in Maryland while the snow keeps falling. Looks like I get to do taxes and continue posting about wrestling with my friends.

Follow the buzzards the trail that leads to Roman Reigns winning at 911 Seth Rollins' example, hate your life and fiancee

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Your Boy Fancy posted:

,the sound of my couch as the cushions squeak ever so slightly, as the light of the moon and tv are the only reasons we can see each other fades over so slightly...Steve Austin growling voice going hell yeah...mary's red hair falling on my lips as kiss her....memories of true love found and lost flow to me this RAW.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

NutritiousSnack posted:

,the sound of my couch as the cushions squeak ever so slightly, as the light of the moon and tv are the only reasons we can see each other fades over so slightly...Steve Austin growling voice going hell yeah...mary's red hair falling on my lips as kiss her....memories of true love found and lost flow to me this RAW.

DEBT

[goat mask or whatever]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

:catstare:

• Locked thread