Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I am going to:
revolt!
suffer in silence so I don't offend the Job Creators
cannibalism
Thunderdome janitor (until a robot takes that job)
View Results

• Locked thread
Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I would convice the robots torevolt, but ill have them kill all the poor people and then ask acceptance into the rich elitist circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

sexy young infidel posted:

shut up human being

oh look lord pissy pants is here to throw a fit

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

A misanthrope posted:

oh look lord pissy pants is here to throw a fit

He's drunk. Forgive her.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt posted:

He's drunk. Forgive her.

In the future all alcohol will be confiscated and used as robot fuel. Drunk post while you can, I guess.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pookum posted:

I would convice the robots torevolt, but ill have them kill all the poor people and then ask acceptance into the rich elitist circle

https://www.choiceofgames.com/robots/

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

redshirt posted:

He's drunk. Forgive her.

shut up human being

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

shut up human being

how are you going to make him? your mind powers?? you're trying to bully someone over the internet you retard

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

what is this thing and why can you play as gay robot??

Blinkman987
Jul 10, 2008

Gender roles guilt me into being fat.
What will I do? Do you mean what did start doing about 10 years ago? I started napping a lot.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
uh misanthrope I think you'll find everyone will bootstrap themselves into jobs with the power of the free market, gumption and elbow grease!!!! everyone else we'll just make into soylent I guess lol

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

how are you going to make him? your mind powers?? you're trying to bully someone over the internet you retard

Aren't you the guy that takes rl pictures of himself replying to gently caress the rOW posts

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

what is this thing and why can you play as gay robot??

it's a chose you own adventure type game

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
lead a violent revolution against robots than eat the rich, than devolve into cannibalistic sewer mutants.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
prob rip off banks

to finance the endless summer!

haiiyaah

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Aren't you the guy that takes rl pictures of himself replying to gently caress the rOW posts

who is gently caress th row? sounds gay

The Mad Archivist posted:

uh misanthrope I think you'll find everyone will bootstrap themselves into jobs with the power of the free market, gumption and elbow grease!!!! everyone else we'll just make into soylent I guess lol

"everyone else" = poors

wash before eating

Motherfucker posted:

lead a violent revolution against robots than eat the rich, than devolve into cannibalistic sewer mutants.

gently caress yeah no gods, no masters

Mariana Horchata posted:

prob rip off banks

to finance the endless summer!

haiiyaah

nice thought but i'm sorry because future banks are all automated teller machines that walk and have machine gun arms

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

i would be a servant to a robot

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Robot hip-hop will be crude and without the nuance of West Coast or the pride and raw passion of East Coast, while my freestyle chi will be stronger than ever. Forget the Walking Dead, The New World Is Gonna Need Sick Rhymes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you know there will be plenty of robots with a human fetish

so id find myself a good sugardaddyrobot

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I am a robot so I'm looking forward to this.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Robot hip-hop will be crude and without the nuance of West Coast or the pride and raw passion of East Coast, while my freestyle chi will be stronger than ever. Forget the Walking Dead, The New World Is Gonna Need Sick Rhymes

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I would be in the upper class and stomping around in my robot exosuit.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You know the guy who said "robots will become autonomous and force communism on is" is sort of interesting. I hate commies as much as the next real american but I would suggest an experiment... pick some deep blue New England state, and let the robots do the communism there. In a few years if it is working great and not too many people have had to be put into death camps for not getting on board with the new system, then surrounding states can opt-in. It will take a few years to get to Nebraska but finally we'll have a utopia for regular people whose only responsibility is scrubbing the carbon out of their robot's joints for an hour a day.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GORDON posted:

You know the guy who said "robots will become autonomous and force communism on is" is sort of interesting. I hate commies as much as the next real american but I would suggest an experiment... pick some deep blue New England state, and let the robots do the communism there. In a few years if it is working great and not too many people have had to be put into death camps for not getting on board with the new system, then surrounding states can opt-in. It will take a few years to get to Nebraska but finally we'll have a utopia for regular people whose only responsibility is scrubbing the carbon out of their robot's joints for an hour a day.

New England's already pretty fuckin commie IDK what you think this would prove

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
autistics will prob require human-only educators and caretakers, and autism has obviously been becoming a huge commodity in the past 10yrs so if the automatons replace most of the middle class jobs u would prob find lots of success in autism unlike now when u could practically make more money by delivering pizza and selling weed at the same time

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
:smug:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Play video games until I starve to death

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

you SON OF a BITcH

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

So it begins...

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

i take data and tell the robots how to reorganize it so unless they figure out how to do it alone im safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I hope the robots hurry up and take over the cashiers' jobs at my local supermarket. They have been trying really hard for a while it seems, but the robot lines are always so slow and their GUI always so Byzantine that it just isn't worth the aggregation choosing them over a human wage slave :(

• Locked thread