Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Who wants to pick up some brews, find a park and play a few games of croquet?

Then maybe later we can go into the bushes and fool around a bit after?

Someone bring snacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
say goodbye to your ball, fuckface

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Troons in Portland play that poo poo.

Its like retard golf.

:getout:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

even if its retarded golf its way better than regular golf

Cool Hand Luke
Apr 12, 2011

a messed up horse posted:

the type of cankle i'd expect to see playing croquet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
croquet is mad fun you goofs

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
My friends and I used to whip up a huge batch of some random cocktail and bring a bunch of finger foods and go play a couple games of croquet at various parks when the weather was really nice.

It really is an incredibly fun game and goddamn it can get dirty sometimes. It's not just hitting balls through the gates -- the amount of strategy and making GBS threads on your opponents that occurs during every game is astounding. Everybody should round up a few friends and give it a try sometime.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Feb 18, 2015

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

even if its retarded golf its way better than regular golf

Wrong. Golf is serious game that involves drinking, backslapping, and (probably) illegal business negotiations. You didn't know this because you were busy playing croquet with the other housewives

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
don't play croquet near a lake, your rear end in a top hat uncle will just smack your ball into it

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm not sure there's a game that encourages loving with your opponents as much as croquet does except maybe monopoly or risk, and those are hard to play outside.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bro Dad posted:

Wrong. Golf is serious game that involves drinking, backslapping, and (probably) illegal business negotiations. You didn't know this because you were busy playing croquet with the other housewives
my sport of choice is unsanctioned alleycat bicycle racing but last time i played golf i got so drunk i overloaded the cart with 5 people, bucked off all the golf bags spilling clubs all over the fairway and nearly flipped the cart

so yah i have fun no matter what

i also kinda like golf too but i dont have time for bikes, beers, croquet, gbs AND golf, not enough hours in the day

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the trick is to get good enough at golf to where your business just sends you to play golf with important people so they dont look like chumps

this is the true story of how my father successfully impersonated an engineer for 20 years

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bro Dad posted:

the trick is to get good enough at golf to where your business just sends you to play golf with important people so they dont look like chumps

this is the true story of how my father successfully impersonated an engineer for 20 years
they would not send me then. they would have guard the bee haha.

i played in an employee day and it was best ball format and we had three jackasses and one guy who could actually play. we ended up getting 2nd place with only minor cheating and the looks on the people who could play golf was hilarious, like WTF these morons beat us haha owned

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

reported for discussing sports in gbs

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

they would not send me then. they would have guard the bee haha.

i played in an employee day and it was best ball format and we had three jackasses and one guy who could actually play. we ended up getting 2nd place with only minor cheating and the looks on the people who could play golf was hilarious, like WTF these morons beat us haha owned

yeah p much. its why i usually play early so i can be in a group with the ups drivers and postal workers as long as i agree to share the flask/pipe

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

CharlestonJew posted:

don't play croquet near a lake, your rear end in a top hat uncle will just smack your ball into it

Your uncle was Alexander Woollcott?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a messed up horse posted:

Real life sucks losers dry. You want to gently caress with the eagles, you have to learn to fly.

heather chandler was such an utter oval office, who could ever refuse the opportunity to trick her into drinking draino tea?

edit: is that pâté?!

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 21, 2015

• Locked thread