Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Edgar posted:

I have doom house and mood house on repeat when I have guest over.

Why?

Why?

WHHHYYYYYY?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
do they do posthumous updates now?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

They have one child.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Akumos posted:

Doob House

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'm the odd figurine

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

what are you, 16?

It was before I even knew the forums existed. I was young and fresh faced, full of enthusiasm, typing like Jeff K on ICQ.

I couldn't find the article/comic I ripped off, have this instead:

Firemanning is a terrible and dangerous job

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

a doom house?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Akumos posted:

Doob House

I prefer the French title: La Cabane.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
This thread belongs in Cinema Discusso

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I do too. They automatically make one for you

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Inevitable posted:

This thread belongs in Cinema Discusso

nothing belongs in cineD

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

This film is truly a low-budget masterpiece that should have the major studios "shaking in their boots." The compelling story of a young widower and his agonizing descent into madness -- prompted by the tenacious haunting of a nefarious figurine -- is propelled along by the chilling soundtrack, breathtaking special effects, and insightfully clever dialog. Richard Kyanka shows a unique ability to multitask as writer, director, and lead actor.

A true highlight of this film, however, is the brilliant work of Kevin Bowen, portraying a police officer who befriends the protagonist, but whose motives soon come into question. Undeterred by any mere plot twist or catflap, Bowen hits every mark and delivers every line with unparalleled pathos. Moviegoers should expect future brilliance from this young and versatile actor, who also put in some work as the film's co-director.

This is not a film to be missed, and we can only hope it will represent the beginning of a new era in the world of low-budget, independent film-making.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones posted:

So does my GF.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
wtf dude....

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
writer director lead actor things RARELY work. They are ego pieces and become things like The Room and Miami Connection if you are lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Holy poo poo I have one. Worked for free on a lovely zombie movie sooo long ago, but I'm in the credits.

• Locked thread