Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

The Jester

Instead of hitting the showers, The Jester heads straight to Maggie Chow's office and pokes his head round the door - unseen by any camera although still largely in character. Catch her while the next match is on - and the crowd isn't popping quite as much yet. That rivalry's going to have to be built up a little. "I know I threw away my gimmick." He shrugged expressively, both arms rising high into the air. "When the audience is like that what can you do? And pranking a Jobber just isn't funny." He tilted his head to one side, listening to an audience reaction that's about as negative as the audience had been to his can of shaving foam. "And marry, m'lady, 'tis the job of a fool to speak the truth. Thou hast confused thine audience and they knowest not for whom they should cheer."

He frowned. "High class and Mandrake both, like me, are 'tweeners. Neither true face nor true heel." He raised one hand. "Marry, m'lady, High Class is The Man, and Mandrake the Rebel. Therefore they know they shoulds't cheer the Rebel and boo the man." And the other hand "But foreasmuch as Mandrake is thy knuckled mugger, and High Class thy babe in th'woods they know they shoud not cheer the mugger, but his victim." And then his left foot off the ground, leaning forward and holding his leg back in what looked like a ballet position. "Yet High Class won. Should he the hero prove to be, he won the first fight. For hero to win the first true fight shows't the hero has no true enemy. Yet..." He windmilled his arms and pratfalled forwards.

"The audience knows not which way to turn. And falleth forward e'en as I." He stood up - on his hands, upside down. "Or is yet to be revealed not all is as it seems? 'tis a sting by Officer Annie? Working with Mandrake so that a traitor should be revealed for what he truly is?" Head to the side, legs in splits. "My congratulations, m'lady. 'tis an excellent angle in truth." And he was fairly sure wasn't the real one, but it gave Maggie a way to retroactively rescue the situation and make the first short match and that abortive one into an excellent setup for a feud. Most hilarious of all was the potential tag team of Mandrake and Officer Annie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
((Now I think about it, I really should have had Jordan ambush and walk off, maybe promising a surprise later, or just a threat to "watch your back". Would have been more interesting/dramatic. Live and learn. :P))

Off-stage, Office

Maggie Chow shook her head. He was a fool, but he was right. It was a mistake to let the hot-headed Jordan to talk her into this work with the ambush. He wanted his character to not look so foolish, but the whole thing made everyone look foolish. Of course, she would never admit she was wrong, but perhaps the fool's advice could be one solution to fixing this problem.

Arena

The screen lights and... well, it can't really be called music, but a sound plays. as Lacandon, in his full feathery hat comes in.
"Hailing from Tikal, Guatemala, weighing in at 200 lbs, Lacondon, the God of Death!"

The next intro plays "And his tag-team partner, from parts unknown deep inside Russia, Golgol- the Red Terror!"

"Wow, look at this guy. I thought the soviet union collapsed."
"Don't tell that to this guy." Zack quips.

Once both are in the ring, the next intro plays.

"Our very own hero, standing for truth, Justice and rear end kicking, the one and only MEGAmerican!"

Next intro.MEGAmerican looks shocked, turns to the screen to see Joey Crack's face. MEGAmerican can be clearly heard saying "Oh God, not him!"

"Shouldn't these teams be switched around?" Zack says.
"Well, this will be an interesting tag-team match-up of two unlikely pairs."

((I need two people to control the NPC side. I feel like I'm not very good at it))

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 12, 2015

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I can play Joey Crack for this match. Now we just need someone to play MEGAmerican.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

In the interest of keeping things moving I'll play as MEGAmerican. I'll try to do a better job of it this time.

Joey Krak and Lacandon are facing off when the bell rings. Since Lacandon isn't a NPW, I'll let him start with control.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Has anyone seen our Skeletal Death God post on the thread?

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I can't PM babe magnet. I'm going to start looking for a replacement I guess.This will mean plugging in a new character with heat relationships.

I'll figure it out tomorrow afternoon when i get home from work. BM might show up before then anyway.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry for my own absence here, I'm still around and will jump in on the next need for something. I'll be catching up on the thread today.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I posted a replacement request for Babe Magnet. I got caught up with other stuff (trying to get caught up on prototyping work for a board game so it's ready for possibly a test play tonight) and didn't post it until last night. I'm hoping people are still wanting to go on with this. I think everyone should check in, so I know if we need to replace in more.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Well, I'm still following.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

The Jester picks up a mic and taps it. "Is this thing on?"

• Locked thread