Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imagine if you could a braunschweiger pizza

Mustard sauce
Kraut
Onions
limberger cheese

Yes. YESSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Pro tier. Onions and mustard?

Yup. And candied jalapeno bacon.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The Sarpino's near me has a pizza called "The Venetian, it comes with. pepperoni, pineapples, green onions and red and green peppers. It is a tasty delight, and FURTHERMORE does not remind me about Domino's Pizza Tracker or how all the emoji are white.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I ordered Dominos yesterday and they called me 15 minutes later and said they are remaking my pizza because the delivery guy lost his keys with my pizza in his car.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I just ordered a ham and pineapple pizza from dominos.ca thank you thread.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

The Fattest PI posted:

I just ordered a ham and pineapple pizza from dominos.ca thank you thread.

im jealous.

I get chicken instead of ham though, better for you.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

KiddieGrinder posted:

im jealous.

I get chicken instead of ham though, better for you.

Says who?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
last time i ordered dominos my driver was named Habib#69

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

so i ordered some domino's for lunch since its my day off and i ordered it at around 1230. its currently 105pm EST and i checked on my pizza maker. this is the message i got:

what's going on here? why is my pizza being checked for 15 minutes? i'm currently afraid to eat this pizza if its taking so long to make sure its ready, and i'll be sure to let the delivery man know my fears of pizza consumption when he gets here

eat the pizza you human being!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gonna make a kielbasa in bbq sauce tonight. There will be pasta on the side and roasted asparagus. It's not classy, but it's probably going to be a good dinner. Not my favorite, but things will be fine.

I hope your dinners will be fine too, goons.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

while i appreciate the brochure about how the domino's isn't a soul-sucking international corporation, i don't really appreciate how wrinkled the brochure actually is. this could be, however, a product of domino's patented Heatwave(tm) delivery system.

i did speak with john. john was a fellow my age, a chubby white guy in his mid 20's with a well-kept beard. he was absolutely glowing with excitement because i was apparently his last customer. he's graduating college in the next couple weeks and apparently he's working at Allstate as a claims adjustor or something, but they're letting him start on monday. i congratulated john and didn't even bring up doug, as it would not be proper to burden a man leaving the za business with za (short for pizza) troubles.

You loving pussy. Go track John down and kick his rear end to send a message.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gonna make a kielbasa in bbq sauce tonight. There will be pasta on the side and roasted asparagus. It's not classy, but it's probably going to be a good dinner. Not my favorite, but things will be fine.

You don't know how to eat kielbasa.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

That sounds like a really pretentious pizza.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You don't know how to eat kielbasa.

Oh, believe me, I know how to eat kielbasa.
This isn't the way I WANT to eat kielbasa.

But this is the way kielbasa will be eaten tonight.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Whirlwind Jones posted:

When I order pizza online I always put "Please don't crash your car" in the special delivery instructions part because I think it's cute/funny. That's my pizza story hope you enjoyed it.

I worked as a 'za jockie for a while and the official corporate videos told us to tell the drivers to "buckle up, drive safe!" every time they went out for a delivery. It was the only thing from the training videos I actually did.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Oh, believe me, I know how to eat kielbasa.
This isn't the way I WANT to eat kielbasa.

But this is the way kielbasa will be eaten tonight.

with no perogies? that is no way to eat kielbasa.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Maldoror posted:

mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapeno, banana peppers

no pineapple

gently caress pineapple

just a word of advice, don't ever order tomatoes from any of the big chain corporate p'z'a places unless you like eating melted rubber. the slicer thing used to prep them starts to poo poo out chunks of black rubber into the tomatoes when it gets old, and I've never seen a pi' 'za place replace the tomato slicer ever. pineapples are a really safe bet because they usually come canned.

while i'm throwing out 'za advice, never order alfredo/ranch/etc sauce, nobody else orders it and that sauce has been sitting out developing a 3 inch crust on top for the past few days. 'za sauce and maybe bbq are the only acceptable sauces. also dont order thin crust.

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Feb 21, 2015

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

with no perogies? that is no way to eat kielbasa.

I wrestled with the idea of making spatzle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I wrestled with the idea of making spatzle.

never heard of that.

Moral
Feb 9, 2014

I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

HEY VAPER posted:

just a word of advice, don't ever order tomatoes from any of the big chain corporate p'z'a places unless you like eating melted rubber. the slicer thing used to prep them starts to poo poo out chunks of black rubber into the tomatoes when it gets old, and I've never seen a pi' 'za place replace the tomato slicer ever. pineapples are a really safe bet because they usually come canned.

while i'm throwing out 'za advice, never order alfredo/ranch/etc sauce, nobody else orders it and that sauce has been sitting out developing a 3 inch crust on top for the past few days. 'za sauce and maybe bbq are the only acceptable sauces. also dont order thin crust.

I'm not sure about other places but when I worked at Pizza Hut in my younger years we cut the tomatoes with a knife and got them fresh every couple days. However we did have some sauce that would sit for a rather long time...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Zippy the Bummer posted:

does dominos have a theme where a skanky stripper virtually prepares the pizza s the timer counter down

or how about a "star wars" theme where the death star is a pizza and more slices get added as the timer advances and when its ready it shoots a lazer that blows up a hungry customer squirming with anticipation

here are all of the themes for dominos pizza tracker:
http://andrewlincoln.prosite.com/109749/1048251/home/dominos-pizza-tracker-themes

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Khorne posted:

I ordered Dominos yesterday and they called me 15 minutes later and said they are remaking my pizza because the delivery guy lost his keys with my pizza in his car.

lmao :okpos:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I still don't feel catered to and/or represented enough. I demand a formal apology from Domino's Pizza.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I still don't feel catered to and/or represented enough. I demand a formal apology from Domino's Pizza.

gamergate.zip

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I worked at a Domino's once.

I was really amazed at the number of people who thought they were literally the only person ordering food at 7pm and then would be like 'what do you mean it'll be 30-40 minutes, I live 5 minutes away!'

Come pick it up then shitlord.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Came for a pizza. Did not leave without pizza. Thread delivered and avoided the NOID.

DPZ sucks, go with Papa Johns next time like real Apes do. You Ape.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
You live in the Cleveland Suburbs and don't order from Romeo's?
:cmon:

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
http://imgur.com/0ieMLyP

I work at a pizza shop,I delivered this a few months ago.I think it's for some sports ball event.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MullardEL34 posted:

You live in the Cleveland Suburbs and don't order from Romeo's?
:cmon:

we actually have a romeo's but i think their pizza is pretty greasy and their hungarian hot peppers aren't hot at all

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
pineapple? go gently caress yourself op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If you leave the pizza tracker on you can watch the employee do lines of coke after the shop starts closing up.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Putty posted:

i would never wish dominoes pizza upon a friend or enemy

Because you'd rather be eatin that fresh tasty 'za yourself *nods*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump