Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bon scott more like bon blot, that ink blot can sire jmaje a grat case for livin before h vomit, doug

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i find hard rock to be boring

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

shocker!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

TEAYCHES posted:

for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3tqIukBKg

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Ride On is good and Hell's Bells is OK everything else is terrible

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
DIRTY DEEDS
THUNDER CHEIF

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think the school uniform gimmick is a little sad/creepy and their music is middling to bad so I do not listen to this band on a regular basis. thank you for reading my carefully considered opinions on this matter

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

All my exes live in Texas.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they're old and gonna die soon if they aren't dead i don't know if any are dead already if so lol

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
acdc is the worst thing to ever happen to rock music, also lol at old men getting arrested for conspiracy to murder trying to live the lifestyle of their lovely music instead of kicking back and basking in corporate faux-rock money

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
ac/dc rules and anyone who says otherwise should have their opinions discredited for the rest of time

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
ACDC are the McDonalds of rock. It's never particularly good, but at least you can rely on them to always taste like more of the same.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Who is losing their mind? The brother of Angus?

Seem like a fun bunch of blokes. Do not forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3eN6WvERaM

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Tujague posted:

Ride On is good and Hell's Bells is OK everything else is terrible

You impress with your constant terribleness.

AC/DC rules!

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

You impress with your constant terribleness.

AC/DC rules!

The reason you picked me out of the crowd of people hating on this retarded cock rock band is because I have hurt your feelings deeply and you can't let it go

I just want you to know how obvious and hilarious that is to actual functioning people

You, a grown man, are a stupid piece of poo poo and a crybaby please hang yourself

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178781/Iran-nuclear-facilities-hit-cyber-attack-plays-AC-DCs-Thunderstruck-volume.html

I also agree that Bon Scott was the better lead. Too bad.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Doodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodleoodle
THUNDUR

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I WAS BORN
INNAMIDULUVAWHITENIGGASACK
(THUNDAH)

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

ANNA KNEW
ANNA KNEW SARAH'S NOTE URN MANBACK

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
im drinking ACDC wine.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

they played the grammys

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

thats the joke

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I feel pretty good having never known somebody in my entire life that was into AC/DC. Such a charmed life.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
let's drink til our hearts stop

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Tujague posted:

The reason you picked me out of the crowd of people hating on this retarded cock rock band is because I have hurt your feelings deeply and you can't let it go

I just want you to know how obvious and hilarious that is to actual functioning people

You, a grown man, are a stupid piece of poo poo and a crybaby please hang yourself

Hells Bells there's my autist!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
ab/ay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
AC/DC rules. Back in Black is easily in the Top 10 rock records of all time.

• Locked thread