Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior

What is this game?

Sanctum 2 is a four player coop tower defense FPS game published in 2013 by Coffee Stain Studios. The sequel to the successful 2011 original added player classes, a story, a leveling system, and aggressive enemies who have no qualms hitting you back.

Who are you?

The four of us consist of Sternie, Jakale, Arcanum, and Anoch. The two former have never played before and the latter half are a little less fresh. All in all we're effectively playing blind. We normally do coop games together and are getting our LP feet wet with this gem.

What is this LP?

The game is split up into 4 areas in the main game and an additional 4 in the DLC. Each area consists of four maps and each video will be a single map. The plan is to go through all levels, including DLC. Any additional goal suggestions are welcome.

For fun I'll take requests for loadouts as I play to ensure I'm not sticking to a single setup every map. Loadouts consist of player class, secondary weapon, towers, and perks. Information on the game can be found on the official wiki linked in the game.

Videos
Playlist

EP01: Facility-Map 1: Introduction
EP02: Facility-Map 2: Park
EP03: Facility-Map 3: Bio Lab
EP04: Facility-Map 4: The Gate
EP05: Rocky Fields-Map 1: Construction Site
EP06: Rocky Fields-Map 2: Comm Tower
EP07: Rocky Fields-Map 3: Cliff Lodge
EP08: Rocky Fields-Map 4: Outpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU