Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

That sure is my house, good point. Old photo though, we've remodeled since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sweet Tea posted:

the worst way to drink beer is warm out of a can.

id say the worst is from a keg thats bout to float

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Sweet Tea posted:

name a worse way.

2 day old dead soldier, 1/3 filled.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ahh, the "bars always make money" investor.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i found the only gay in existence that isn't interested in neutralizing the calories they're drinking on a night out.

wonders never cease

F hole
May 13, 2008

Sweet Tea posted:

cowboy cold

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imagine someone drinking a beer that wasn't an IPA with over 75 IBUs of fresh Cascade hops. Ugh!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Three Olives posted:

That sure is my house, good point. Old photo though, we've remodeled since then.

Does it now look less like a 1980s Don Johnson signature series origami trash can? Your poo poo is uggo, homes

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Sweet Tea posted:

long after a party has died down and you have to rattle the can to make sure there are no cigarette butts in them

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
imo they should open a car rental agency that operates on the same principle

get drunk with your friends and drive around town

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Glasgow Kiss posted:

imo they should open a car rental agency that operates on the same principle

get drunk with your friends and drive around town

this is called the bus

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
You are a yuppie. In fact, you're everything wrong with urban white people. Please move to Plano.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Frostwerks posted:

long after a party has died down and you have to rattle the can to make sure there are no cigarette butts in them

la de da mister french man who won't drink cigarette butt beer

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It's like a bar but in the street with cars and busses and ppl staring at yr booty and pedaling and not being able to get up and move around (will they let you smoke?) and what about if you are pedaling at a red light and you don't realize you are pedaling and you go into the intersection and the circus bike full of drunk yuppies gets t boned by a Toyota corolla driven by Denise a black woman.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Professor Tomtom posted:

You are a yuppie. In fact, you're everything wrong with urban white people. Please move to Plano.

you misspelled pluto

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What if you got to leave a piss?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

How hard would it be to just let your legs go slack and coast along and let 9 other suckers do all the hard work. Extra points if they buy rounds too

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

How hard would it be to just let your legs go slack and coast along and let 9 other suckers do all the hard work. Extra points if they buy rounds too

not hard at all. i did that like half the time because the thing was geared low as gently caress

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

FYAD poster Sweet Tea beaten down itt.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That thing looks like Own age gently caress you toolbag. Bet you never have any fun.
Oh and I'm younger and better looking than you and significantly more jacked hahagahagagayfji su557th 3rd e5

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

okay my bad your towns awful take on this ridiculous concept is even more stupid but i imagine they can only afford it with bigger kickbacks from the bars they deliver drunks to

everyone ive seen on vacay is budweiser sponsored/exclusive and, i imagine, sells cans for an insane price

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

okay my bad your towns awful take on this ridiculous concept is even more stupid but i imagine they can only afford it with bigger kickbacks from the bars they deliver drunks to

everyone ive seen on vacay is budweiser sponsored/exclusive and, i imagine, sells cans for an insane price

weird. the pic i posed is of the brew choo in chattanooga. they arent sponsored that i know of and had fat tire on tap when i went

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Three Olives.

Seriously.

quotin' dis

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
The worst way to drink beer, even worse than sticking it in your rear end op, is with ice.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im guessing that its both BYOB and they also serve beer from a keg. but also no fridge for ur BYOB beer

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

The worst way to drink beer, even worse than sticking it in your rear end op, is with ice.

u ever leave a beer in the freezeer too long and it becomes a beer slushy?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

stop being mean to three olives because you are jealous

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

u ever leave a beer in the freezeer too long and it becomes a beer slushy?

Exploded beer ice that you scrape out of your ice box.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweet Tea posted:

loving WAH!

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
The worst way is out of $8 mid strength cans at a music festival where no matter how many you drink you just end up with a vague feeling of malaise.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
worst way to drink beer is suckling it lovingly off of 3olives cock/balls after its been dribbled down his abs and run through his expertly maintained bush

yes i have put a lot of thought into this & will continue to do so evn tho my pastor advises me aganst it

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
upside down is probs worse actually, disregard my earlir post

F hole
May 13, 2008

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

id rather drink it with ice than warm in a can this is bullsbhit

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16N22K06Hto

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

slappin butts is fun

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sweet Tea posted:

name a worse way.

the worst way is from a plastic bottle your neighbor gave you bc he just got a brewing kit for christmas

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Avian posted:

id rather drink it with ice than warm in a can this is bullsbhit

your right. I was drunk when I said that. Forgive me