Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

duTrieux. posted:

i am pleased that my quicklime post got at least one quote
it was a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
that was a bad snipe

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I got a game that required QuickTime in tyool 2000 (The Crystal Key) and my dad threw it in the garbage instead of installing it, and then beat me for "bringing AIDS into his home".

Any other Yosposers have to live through this?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I got a game that required QuickTime in tyool 2000 (The Crystal Key) and my dad threw it in the garbage instead of installing it, and then beat me for "bringing AIDS into his home".

Any other Yosposers have to live through this?
i was your father, op

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i was your other dad, your other gay dad.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

your gay dad lived through the aids epidemic of the 1980s so you shouldn't be too hard on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
dad gay, so what

• Locked thread