Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Open Airing of Grivences Against He Whom Made a Laughingstock of My Sithe Guilde:

O PREFACE THIS AIRING OF GRIEVANCES, I DECREE
it can only be assumed the professional ego
assumes a defensive stance when confronted with anything perceived as a threat to its role, since the ego immaterial can become a quite real and verily ferocious beast when confronted with anything which threatens its security in role. Such a body, after all, could well live forever, yet characeristically requires a host to conduct its work. It becomes quite an ordeal to air grievances concerning any wrongdoings done by such a possessed individual. Though inquiry is supposed to be directed to one holding the proper authority, I have reason to conclude this man in a position of power lacks the ethics to be trusted in mitigating the role of their profession with due jurisprudence. since one with due reason to pose an inquiry into a wrongdoing which caused them loss of liberty or service by such a tyrant has no choice but to air their grievances to the very tyrant, it only put him directly at odds with the beast possessed by an incorporeal egoic entity which only wishes to destroy all opposition. One might well perceive such inquiry as a vain task, for the task very well should only be undertken by either a fool of martyr.

Nevertheless, I have become convinced that that man is nothing but a tyrant who is using this arena as a place to frivolously exercise his sociopathic tendencies unchecked, and I wish to exercise my right to redress grievences by expressing my deepest disdain for this tyrant, because it is my right to do so, and would consider one in my position who exercises it as a man who is not a coward and therefore worthy of his freedoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

ban him, ban op

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
What was the point of this?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
he's alrigjt

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Once this thread is done, can we get the stats for who posted the most in it as well?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

They were just poseted. Teh winner is me.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm glad Lord Waffle Beard was freed

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Beard is a freeman? Justice served.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Freep the beep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax
My story of self-sacrifice:

Realising that Waffle Beard was in a no-win situation, I knew what had to be done, there was only way out for him. Unable to reach my extensive list of contacts on the inside, I had to commit a heinous crime and get myself incarcerated too, so I could become Waffle Beard's jailhouse lawyer. So I did exactly that.

The first day was extremely difficult for me; once again being fed into the soul-destroying prison system, losing my identity, going through the motions. People often recommend to just go with the flow, it's easier; but I know only a dead fish goes with the flow, and that sort of pretence is never easy. But, with my eye on the prize, securing an early release for Waffle Beard, I meekly fell into line.

The second day was more productive; word of my return filtered through the prison grapevine, notifications got delivered, people were put on alert. Word spread fast that I was back on the inside, that I was there for business, and that I meant business. Fearing a repeat of the riots, meetings were scheduled straight away.

It was the third day when it all fell into place; meetings attended, tense negotiations held, handshakes exchanged in agreement to spare the spilling of more blood. Waffle Beard's one month sentence was commuted to immediate release, all charges dropped.

While immediate release has indeed been secured, the red-tape process of an early release cannot be sped up. There's the obligatory debriefing he must go through, a mountain of paperwork to sign, as well as unenthusiastic staff working at half speed begrudging of his win.

All things considered, I estimate that it will be in approximately 12-14 hours that your boy, Waffle Beard, will again taste the fresh air of freedom. You're welcome! :D

• Locked thread