Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
NFF at it again.

In OBOS news, Sogndal have qualified, Brann is not quite there yet but in pole position for the second direct qualifying spot, and there's still a dogfight for the playoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Someone, somehow needs to make NFF not exist

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

TheRat posted:

Someone, somehow needs to make NFF not exist

Put them on a boat with FIFA and UEFA, tow it out into the Atlantic and sink it :colbert:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

1: Rosenborg
2-16: Bad idiot teams from bad smelly places

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Solskjær back in Molde. Guess we know where all the Solbakken-players will go next transfer window.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage
:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:WE ARE BACK! :supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

:getin:

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

azathosk posted:

Solskjær back in Molde. Guess we know where all the Solbakken-players will go next transfer window.

Hide your kids young prospects, Solbakken's back in town :henget:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
NFF and Semb have been using Scotland as an example of how good the norwegian premiership could be if we just adapted their league structure.

Guess we won't be hearing that argument for a while.

The No! Team
Jan 6, 2012
Seems like there's a good chance that Tromsø will stay up with just 23 points. That's pretty crazy! Still think we should stay on 16 teams though.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's official, we are going to win the Champions League 2016/2017.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Three points away against Bodø/Glimt, did not expect that.

:getin:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

We can't deal with set pieces so of course we're going to get a beating by you guys.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

i realize that it is unreasonable to expect us to get three points at home against the dominant force and football giants nest-sotra, so big thanks and general good vibes are sent from here to jerv who saved our useless asses in overtime.
now, if ffk, a club with stated ambitions of promotion (lmao), could try not to blow quite as much next year and at the very least get something like a safe mid-table position I would really loving appreciate it. thank you in advance

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
It's about time FFK get back up to the TL really, I'm surprised they're struggling so much after improving from the tough first season relegated to 2014. You'd have expected the trend to either continue or not start in the first place.

Hope Hødd get through the playoffs, derbies are nice and some of my extended family are die-hard Hødd fans so.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Nice with a convincing win in the last match at home for the season.

Hopefully we can keep this going into next season :unsmith:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Another embarrassing display, it's obvious the players have taken their holidays early after securing the place in tippeligaen. IIRC two thirds of the squad are out of contract after this season (9 of the players involved yesterday) so it's going to be an exciting winter.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage
After 15 games without a loss Brann ended their season with two straight losses as soon as the promotion was secured :feelsgood:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Puseklepp posted:

After 15 games without a loss Brann ended their season with two straight losses as soon as the promotion was secured :feelsgood:

Nilsen was a Hødd double-agent all along...

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Stay krenka, Molde.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

whenever i think of bergen i can only think of this now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkF2VykbXiw&t=225s

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Nice seeing you, Bradley. Guess we won't have to worry about Stabæk next season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Molde makes sure that Tippeligaen rank higher than Denmark and Scotland in the uefa-ranking.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Jan Halvor Halvorsen have resigned as head coach at Bodø/Glimt. He will be replaced by Aasmund Bjørkan.

The first of two games in the playoff-final is due on Saturday. Jerv - Start will kick off at 12:00.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Hey, can anyone help me find the court documents of the Raio Piiroja tax dodging case? If such a thing is available.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Cupfinals this weekend. Rosenborg - Sarpsborg 08 on sunday, Avaldsnes - LSK Kvinner tomorrow.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
Jerv - Start 1-1

This could be interesting in the second match.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I want penalties in Kristiansand

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Jerv didn't get promoted.
Start didn't get relegated.

The season is over.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The Most Boring Relegation-Fight

Also the weather is gonna be terrible so regardless of result I'm looking forward to seeing how big Nani and RvP will handle playing on Aker Stadion during a storm, hopefully the game won't be postponed. If van Persie can even get in the team these days, I haven't paid attention.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
The season starts up in two weeks time - anybody want to do a OP?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
But that sounds like work...

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.
Shush. I'm being pleasant to those around me. I'm mostly happy. I'm never depressed or agressive.

There is only tranquility.

Don't ruin it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I did a lousy attempt on a thread.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3767648

• Locked thread