Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Like, logistically speaking. At one point every single one of us had their dick (and face) inside their moms vagina. I know it's technically called "giving birth" and all, but you still touched your mom's vag, dudes. And for the ladies is this what makes so many of you lesbians? You got some at such an early age and now can't get enough. Now that I think about it it kind of makes your mom a pedophile. Letting a loving baby touch her private parts not even Jesus is allowed to touch. hosed up, man.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"I hosed OPs mom"

There got that out of the way for you

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarean_section

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
logistically speaking if you think being born is having sex you have never had sex

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
aww wait dude you hosed your mom thats gross

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

no i have not op you sick bastard

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
a goon gently caress in he own mom

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

2014 dicks sucked and one mom hosed

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was adopted so no bithc

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

every day i wake up and look at my bank account....... money put in every week by my adopted barents,,,, and i think ha ha ha, suckers, i dont even like your stupid faces, idiots

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Windows 98 posted:

Like, logistically speaking. At one point every single one of us had their dick (and face) inside their moms vagina.

Cesarean section.

Owned, OP.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
If I was grown in a clone-tank inside a secret government facility, does it count as incest if I gently caress the scientist who designed my body?

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
touching ur moms vagina made you and me both gay buddy

im ur gay dad u human being

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
its only sex if you had a penis going in

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Many of your mothers also had an orgasm. You gave your mom the best orgasm of her life.

Also you sucked on her tits

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't say i have, op

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
i was surgically removed like a malignant growth so no op sorry i don't fit into your weird fantasy

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
DOES THIS MEAN I hosed A TEST TUBE!?!?!?!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I wasn't born. I was just discovered in the dumpster one day scavenging for scraps.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax
OP, you could also gently caress your mom if you took to her with a shovel. Or you could just exist, she's hosed by you there too. Either way, any which way, in every which way, you gently caress your mom, OP... she is well and truly hosed by you. Just sayin'. :)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i was hatched from a leathery turtle egg, my mom didn't lay it she just found it and sat on it to keep it warm, does this mean i'm still yet to gently caress her?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When you read this youre gonna picture your mom blowing you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

of course a goon would think that a clinical single-thrust would constitute sex. looks like 2015 is starting out p bad for u too bud.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

fyodor posted:

of course a goon would think that a clinical single-thrust would constitute sex. looks like 2015 is starting out p bad for u too bud.

crying the entire time too

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nobody would gently caress your mom once they found out another you could be brought into this world

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

social vegan posted:

nobody would gently caress your mom once they found out another you could be brought into this world

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
That's what the foreskin is for OP, once it's done it's job they're supposed to cut off the part that got cooties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
incest fantasies ITT

• Locked thread