Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
necroid
May 14, 2009

I love LPs of lovely games like this, good read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Well he is a pretty good detective. Solving that in what, 48 hours, from just basically stumbling around at random?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

That is without a doubt the most gob-smackingly bizarre closure to a game I've seen. I mean, I've seen worse ENDINGS, to be sure. But you knew they were an ending; it... fit the rythym of the story. This is - well, it's Jack Orlando.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
By the way, if you're interested in other bad animated adventure games http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706675 im going to be lping kings quest 7, which is a notoriously good game that everyone loves.

:(

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Xander77 posted:

Well, this sure ain't a game.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

corn in the bible posted:

By the way, if you're interested in other bad animated adventure games http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706675 im going to be lping kings quest 7, which is a notoriously good game that everyone loves.

The game that broke Retsupurae? :allears:

Azriel Odin
Jun 3, 2011

Somehow I knew this was gonna happen.

why do you do this to us/yourself

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Azriel Odin posted:

why do you do this to us/yourself

I like adventure games!

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

I like adventure games!

I don't see what this has to do with the drunken stumblings of Jack Orlando, ace detective.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015

I like adventure games!

That just raises more questions.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I like adventure games!

why don't you like this one anymore

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

why don't you like this one anymore

I got bored and also I had to buy a new computer and the game wouldn't run anymore

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Azriel Odin posted:

So, wait, did I miss something, or did we use that hook (is that a hook) as a key after bending it?

Really?

I mean that's not the stupidest puzzle in this game, but...Well, I don't know how to finish that sentence, so I'll just say, thank you for this LP. It sure was a wild confusing ride.

What kind of lock only has one pin and how does Jack know that's the right length for it :psyduck:

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

That's actually a pretty common ye olde way of making a lockpick. I can't find any good translation so I'm just going to :eng101:

In German, the thing Orlando made would be called a Dietrich. It's a very simple tool used to unlock equally simple locks like this one. Wikipedia thinks that 'Dietrich' should be translated as 'skeleton key', but that just doesn't fit the bill. It's not so much a blank key to be used on multiple locks, but more a home-made back-up key or burglary device.

Perhaps this is a European or specifically German/Polish thing?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
So, a testament to this game; it is what, a day or two since the last update? I can't remember how it ended, all I remember is beating up hobos and pointing the gun at people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
That was truly horrible. Thanks, Corn.

• Locked thread