Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
once you go emacs, you never go backs. unless you need to do something non-lisp or non-org-mode related, then you use vim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Barnyard Protein posted:

once you go emacs, you never go backs. unless you need to do something non-lisp or non-org-mode related, then you use vim

the one thing i use vim for is editing git commit messages beause i still use the CLI for that— don't trust magit to do the right thing, but i think it's gotten better

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

black pete posted:

He chains prostitutes up in a dog kennel, if that helps

wut

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

black pete posted:

He chains prostitutes up in a dog kennel, if that helps

:dogout: of my kennel!

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

fyad wannabes like black man `n` like pointing out i yelled at e/n for being sexually repressed pieces of poo poo who equated having fetishes to being mentally ill

this has somehow transformed into suggesting i gently caress sex workers inside dog kennels

sometimes they say it's in some kind of squalid environ, such as a dark basement or an unkempt backyard

it's an attempt to make me 'caremad', and, because only fyad wannabes care about 'caremad', does nothing except confuse other posters

black man `n` will now try to use this post to show that i'm 'caremad'

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
:bd! horse_mans

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Stable mans

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

horse mans posted:

fyad wannabes like black man `n` like pointing out i yelled at e/n for being sexually repressed pieces of poo poo who equated having fetishes to being mentally ill

this has somehow transformed into suggesting i gently caress sex workers inside dog kennels

sometimes they say it's in some kind of squalid environ, such as a dark basement or an unkempt backyard

it's an attempt to make me 'caremad', and, because only fyad wannabes care about 'caremad', does nothing except confuse other posters

black man `n` will now try to use this post to show that i'm 'caremad'

You are caremad about you stating in yospos about loving some poor girl in a dog kennel. Don't blame the forums for your inability to keep your private life to yourself.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Barnyard Protein posted:

once you go asian you dont go caucasion

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

black pete posted:

You are caremad

:gb2fyad:

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

echi owned all you fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

thanks for ruining my thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread