Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Some of these questions are oddly specific like "Have traveled over 100 hundred miles for the sole purpose of sexual intercourse?"

I can only assume it's not sinful to travel less then 100 miles for sexual intercourse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

got a boner while reading some of the saucier questions, surely that has to count for something??

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
29 and who the hell kisses for an hour?

does something happen to kissing after an hour that makes it naughtier?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Whole Internet posted:

29 and who the hell kisses for an hour?

does something happen to kissing after an hour that makes it naughtier?

Yes, the guy cums in his pants.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Yeah, going from questions about those hedonistic 2-hour kisses (really? Hours are LONG, question writer) to asking about being questioned by the police really got me going. 18 here, seems like only 10-20 of those I did check wouldn't be covered by a single vanilla relationship

Also lol at the 100 mile question, I don't think Mexico or Thailand or whatever other stereotypical places are actually God's blind spot so what does it matter?

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Feb 27, 2015

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

One of those being hosed a virgin because who wants to do that.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

Yes, the guy cums in his pants.

I do that already, all the time.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
16. bow down to your hedonistic demi-god.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

27 cause no drugs, orgies, or virgins.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Male Tears posted:

Goons must be a bunch of criminals because surely the low scores can't be attributed to sex.

nah. if you ever date a girl with an exhibitionist streak (a lot of them do) then you'll end up scoring lower /less pure p quick. same is true if you've dated any girl who's really into bdsm.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
16. Now i'm old and boring

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

33. seems like a decent enough score

blarzgh posted:

Take the test again, but only score yourself for the past two weeks.

66. I think thats pretty good.

also a 66! :hfive:

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
14. High school and college were good to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

• Locked thread