Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Flying Fortress posted:

OMG there's a skeleton in here!!!1

Schmorky probs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
is it wearing a tattered hawaiian shirt

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress poo poo

I cast magic missile

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3392466&pagenumber=12#post441985221

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

not nearly lovely enough, the skeleton will laugh that post off and attack anyway.

and all you had to do was never turn the page. :rolleyes:

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

phew, false alarm, looks like the skeleton is dead already

it's holding a ragged piece of paper.. looks like a note of some kind...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Flying Fortress posted:

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?

Flying Fortress posted:

phew, false alarm, looks like the skeleton is dead already

>>PICK UP NOTE

>>READ NOTE

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

"Dear Chosen One,

You must go... deeper...

p.s. I'm gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

BottledBodhisvata posted:

gently caress poo poo

I cast magic missile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Flying Fortress posted:

"Dear Chosen One,

You must go... deeper...

p.s. I'm gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Called it.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
dont go there its just the loving savage land. poo poo sucks. is impossible to land a jet down there. lots of loving dinosaurs. some few nubile tribes, but the joint is enough of a pain in the rear end that even spidey hates the place.

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

woo, this place is a maze! I've been wandering up and down endless megathread tunnels and shitpost caves all afternoon, and I am filthy. I realized too late that I should have packed some food or something, but then I stumbled across a whole room full of this drink called Mangosteen and that really hit the spot. The company isn't paying me to say this or anything, but you should really try it. I really want to share this great product I discovered with everybody, but you know, it's up to you I guess.

I'm still stuck inside the forums, but I haven't given up yet. But I've come to a fork in the path; one side has a door that's pink and I think it leads somewhere called DAYF, which sounds pretty cool. The other door is painted all swirly colours and has this kinda skunky fog drifting out from underneath. Which way should I go?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Flying Fortress posted:

Which way should I go?
north

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3239533&pagenumber=74#post441999193

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JESUS loving CHRIST whatever you do dont smoke anything they offer you, loan anybody any money, or let one of them crash on your couch!

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

psh, have you even seen my gbs weed threads? I can totally handle thisohhhhhdearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

well, the one guy offered to show you to Mars. that is another planet so it must be further outside, so ask him where to go and go the other way

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I awake an unknown period of time later, alone and in an unfamiliar corridor. My mending kit and hotwheels car are gone, but on the ground next to me is a milky white crystal on a loop of string. i place it around my neck and try to get my bearings

I wish Darkman Fanpage hadnt become a flesh eating Morlock

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gross, you don't know what that crystal is made out of

i mean sure it could be harmless quartz but why would someone leave that here

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
see if you can find the dpph catacombs, i think the thread where metis commissioned swap.avi is hidden away down there and i wanna read it again

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ooh and there was that awesome picture where he smeared his own poo poo all over his chest and wrote 'five gold manbabies' or something with his finger in the poo poo, find that too op

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

social vegan posted:

pretty elaborate ploy just to suck a dick op

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I've crawled through so many dank and dingy passageways in these smelly forums; it seems like every door leads to the gas chamber. I seem to have gone deeper than the main forums and even the subforums; it is now completely dark.

I absentmindedly scratch my groin and to my surprise the crystal around my neck seems to flicker briefly. Was it just my imagination? I give my junk an experimental tug - yes! YES!

I know now what I must do. A strange calm comes over me as I drop my pants

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

welp, that was more accurate than I expected

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

masturbating furiously, I race down endless corridors, the jo crystal lighting the way and tugging at its string to lead me along

suddenly the path ends at a plain door. taking my hand off my throbbing member I open the door and see what appears to be an exact replica of the Pleasant Hill SA office

I'm not alone.

Lounging on the leather couch is a short but strikingly handsome man. He has perfect blonde hair and exudes charisma.
In a deep, silky voice he says, "Welcome Chosen One, I've been expecting you..."

who are you? I ask

"I am the one who created the map that led you here. But not to save the forums..." he pauses to laugh heartily, "Oh no, far from it. I have summoned you to help me destroy them"
Casually he picks up an old Helldump callout thread, spinning it lazily between his fingers. "Haven't you figured it out yet? I hate Mangosteens, I despise Let's Plays, and;" he pauses for dramatic effect, "I'm straight"

No, I say, you can't be, it's not possible...!

"Oh yes, Fortress, oh yes indeed. Look inside yourself and you will know that it's true. I AM THE REAL RICHARD "LOWTAX" KYANKA!!!!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

p sure thats just fat lowtax

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
quick go hide in the podcast forum, apparently until a few days ago no one even knew it existed. you should be safe there.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Flying Fortress posted:

masturbating furiously, I race down endless corridors, the jo crystal lighting the way and tugging at its string to lead me along

suddenly the path ends at a plain door. taking my hand off my throbbing member I open the door and see what appears to be an exact replica of the Pleasant Hill SA office

I'm not alone.

Lounging on the leather couch is a short but strikingly handsome man. He has perfect blonde hair and exudes charisma.
In a deep, silky voice he says, "Welcome Chosen One, I've been expecting you..."

who are you? I ask

"I am the one who created the map that led you here. But not to save the forums..." he pauses to laugh heartily, "Oh no, far from it. I have summoned you to help me destroy them"
Casually he picks up an old Helldump callout thread, spinning it lazily between his fingers. "Haven't you figured it out yet? I hate Mangosteens, I despise Let's Plays, and;" he pauses for dramatic effect, "I'm straight"

No, I say, you can't be, it's not possible...!

"Oh yes, Fortress, oh yes indeed. Look inside yourself and you will know that it's true. I AM THE REAL RICHARD "LOWTAX" KYANKA!!!!"

and you didn't even bring a picture of goatse with your mom's face in the rear end. how in the gently caress do you hope to defeat vampire lowtax?

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

Despite his small stature, Bizarro Kyanka is a surprisingly difficult opponent. He chases me around the office, machine-gunning poo poo posts at me as I dodge them in Matrix-style slo-mo. I manage to lock myself in the bathroom, but I can hear him ranting unintelligibly outside. It sounds like he's trashing the place. I realize I'm still not wearing pants

I look around for something to defend myself, but there's nothing useful in here.I meditate for a moment, summoning the gayness of my gbs brethren. "Sorry Kenny Loggins" I say as I grasp my dick once more.

"Dear Richard," I shout as I kick open the door, "Kill you are famil!"

the thick ropey geyser of gibbis jizz blasts little Richard straight into Reddit

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

this is definitely the worst thread I've ever made

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Flying Fortress posted:

don't worry i'm sure soon you will make one thats even more awful

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
It will be something alright.

:rimshot:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Flying Fortress posted:

It's okay, it will be fine just as long as we don't get to the next page

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Flying Fortress posted:

worst thread you've ever made so far

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

you irl posted:

worst thread you've ever made so far
What's the worst thread he ever made in the future?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

What's the worst thread he ever made in the future?

the one where he talks about sodomizing his good friend crashcat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I don't know, that one has it's tender moments

don't judge

• Locked thread