Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
Anyone got any reviews of this company ?? I hear the owner/founder is a very OPEN guy and is RECEPTIVE to customer feedback. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
pity reply

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

idgi

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
explain yourself, op

edit: oh lol ok post pics

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

fivethree posted:

Anyone got any reviews of this company ?? I hear the owner/founder is a very OPEN guy and is RECEPTIVE to customer feedback. tia

I hear he takes pictures of himself spreading his rear end in a top hat apart and sticking objects in his anus, iykwim

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

TOOT BOOT posted:

I hear he takes pictures of himself spreading his rear end in a top hat apart and sticking objects in his anus, iykwim

ikwym b/c u spelled it out

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

the plumbing service was good. But I don't think he knows much about HVAC to be honest.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

the plumbing service was good. But I don't think he knows much about HVAC to be honest.

i think it stands for hardcore ventricular anal cumdown, but don't quote me on that

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The business has gone into receivership.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
:goatse: smiley rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

didnt read thread, voted 5

• Locked thread