Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Absolute Lithops posted:

drink angel's trumpet tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
get a rabbi to do it with a blade free of nicks that way your dick will b kosher

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nefarious posted:

get a rabbi to do it with a blade free of nicks that way your dick will b kosher

and make sure he sucks on your dick to do it, so you also get herpes

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

hosed up if true

hes trying to help get the self esteem down enough so he truly truly believes hes someone other than himself as a defense mechanism. Its the only way to get doc approval.

Op you suck and smell bad

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna kick OPs sister in the jaw

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
if you cut your dick n balls off do you still have male privilege?

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
this guy can help http://gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
No, OP, we do not want your secondhand micropenis. Besides, I can't find a powerful enough magnifying glass or tiny scalpel.

:frogout:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

question: who doesn't have this impulse from time to time? fellas know what i mean?! it's like hello my eyes are up heeere

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

david... posted:

go outside in the cold until they shrink then poke it all up inside itself

hot

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Op is a real man among pansy babbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

theres a whole megathread in e/n that will help you doctor shop until you find one that is willing to collaborate with your illness.

• Locked thread