Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Plunging technique- you don't "plunge" the poo, you "suck" the poo out. Plunge the plunger down, but use the suction force the plunger creates to pull the clog out, then plunge it down. Suck, suck, suck, PLUNGE! Don't get the poo all over you while you do all this, that's the technique part. Try that and report back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If you live with anyone, you should be sure to take the toilet out of service by covering the bowl with plastic wrap and putting the seat back down. When they get soaked with splashback they'll realize they should be using the sink.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Get a pipe snake or an auger. If those don't work you're going to have to get some absorbent powder and take the toilet off. Sometimes you need to work whatever is in there out the way it went in

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
Fill your toilet bowl with fine sand and let it sit. The weight of the sand will force the clog loose. Nice and easy.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

AMINAL posted:

Fill your toilet bowl with fine sand and let it sit. The weight of the sand will force the clog loose. Nice and easy.

If sand is unavailable, just use toilet paper

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Splatmaster posted:

Plunging technique- you don't "plunge" the poo, you "suck" the poo out. Plunge the plunger down, but use the suction force the plunger creates to pull the clog out, then plunge it down. Suck, suck, suck, PLUNGE! Don't get the poo all over you while you do all this, that's the technique part. Try that and report back.

splatmaster knows the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-83k9m5C1Io

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

just poo poo outside in the mud and bury it like a cool person

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the grand secret of unclogging a toilet is to do it like ur performing chest compressions on ur own mother. hth

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

oncearoundaltair posted:

OP update please.

Sorry sorry was able to get it flowing again. I think the hot water did the trick or it just loosened itself after a couple of hours. Anyways there's the update god bless

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Shrink to a 1/6th representation of yourself.

Flush yourself down the toilet with a roll of bubble wrap and a q-tip.

Pop the wrap's bubbles when you need a little O2.

Use the q-tip to break apart the stubborn stool.

This needs to be a movie asap

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

Are these boys really your friends?
easy, ask hubby

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ZombieParts posted:

This needs to be a movie asap

A Fantastic Voyage in the shitter

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
If you love that pitch, you're gonna love the movie where I slam dunk on Rick Moranis by having him star as yet another wheedling pervert-nerd who discovers how to turn himself into a snake. For Act 2, we watch as snake-Moranis makes a perilous journey to the subject of his obsession: Seventeen-year-old Zara Hyman (played by Modern Family's Ariel Winter). In Act 3, we see that Hyman's toilet is a total mess, and snake-Moranis quickly decides to take advantage of his slender form by burrowing into an endless blockade of stinky butt-poo poo. But then snake-Moranis soon finds out that he is sharing the space with a second, less natural foe: A metal roto rooter "snake" that seeks to steal his glory. After the turd-siege is defeated by the plucky snake-Moranis (the underdog succeeding over the cold, corporate tool), Zara Hyman lets out a sigh of relief; Snake-Moranis then pops up from inside the toilet and says, "I knew you Latinas ate corn but this is ridiculous!"

Also, he looks like this:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

:eyepop:

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

MicrowavesMom posted:

easy, ask hubby

m-micorwaves mom?!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

MicrowavesMom posted:

easy, ask hubby

HI!

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

hi to you and thanks for the replies!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

MicrowavesMom posted:

hi to you and thanks for the replies!

hi, i am in need of some tang, and pizza bagel bites prepared by someone familiar with the recommended heating substrate used in their preparation.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shake the toilet and yell at it

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

Izumi Konata posted:

hi, i am in need of some tang, and pizza bagel bites prepared by someone familiar with the recommended heating substrate used in their preparation.

Haha of course, but you should consider some more healthy snacks! Have you tried nut buddies?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

shake the toilet and yell at it

no, i'm sure the lady just needs a reassuring smile and some gentle caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
ive an unclogging toilet fetish, i love to stick my head in and pretend im drowning.

• Locked thread