Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHotCarl
Dec 14, 2003
Bulk Male Playmate of the Month: January, 1967
you're not. you'
re just poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
just :gas:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I was having a great day until you told me this

gently caress you, op

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Actually op I am hot poo poo irl you don't even know.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Nah bro, im just Psyopmonkey.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I am a hot poo poo

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

On tha OPs chest

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
I surround myself with cool poo poo so that I appear hot in comparison.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

you know what they call a hot carl in france? le hot kârl

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Well someone clearly thinks they're hot poo poo:

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Ephemeron posted:

I surround myself with cool poo poo so that I appear hot in comparison.

Yet here we are posting in gbs during the daytime. Maybe op has a point.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah bro, im just Psyopmonkey.

im mayor wilkins

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

quote:

In Chewy, I'm some hot nigga
Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas
Like you seen em twirl then he drop, nigga
And We Keep them 9 milli's on my block, nigga
And Monte Keep it on him, he done dropped niggas
And Trigger he be wilding, he some hot nigga
Tones known to get busy with them Glocks, nigga
Try to run down and you can catch a shot, nigga
Running through these checks 'til I pass out
Your shorty gave me neck 'til I pass out
I swear to God, all I do is cash out
And if you ain't a hoe, get up out my trap house
I been selling crack since like the 5th grade
Really never made no difference what the poo poo made
Jaja taught me flip them packs and how to maintain
Get that money back and spend it on the same thing
Shorty like the way that I ball out
I be getting money 'til I fall out
You talking cash dog, I goes all out
Shorty love the way that I floss out
Free Greezy though, let all of my dogs out
Mama said no pussy cats inside my dog house
That's what got my daddy locked up in the dog pound
Free Phantom though, let all of my dogs out
We gon' pull up in that hooptie like we cops on 'em
With M16s, we gon' put some shots on em'
I send a lil' thot to send the drop on em'
She gon' call me up and I'm a sick the hots on 'em
Grimey savage, that's what we are
Grimey shooters dressed in G-Star
GS9, I go so Hard
But GS for my gun squad
And bitch if there's a problem we gon' gun brawl
Shots popping 'out The AR
I'm with Trigger, I'm with Rasha, I'm with A-Raw
Broad daylight and we gon' let them things bark
Tell them niggas free Meeshie, hoe
Someway, free Breezy, hoe
And tell my niggas, Shmurda teaming, hoe
Mitch caught a body 'bout a week ago
gently caress with us and then we tweaking, hoe
Run up on that nigga get to squeezing, hoe
Everybody catching bullet holes
Niggas got me on my bully yo
I'mma run up, put that gun on 'em
I'mma run up, go dumb on 'em
Niggas got me on that young poo poo
Got me on that go dumb poo poo

Got me on that go dumb poo poo, man
Trap mode in this motherfucker, hotter than a bitch
Ayo, pour up, I need some more drank

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i'm cold poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Someone steal your lunch money?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Im peaked in high school Rob Lowe.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:supaburn:

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014
If you're hot poo poo you're probably liquid too then.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
:flame:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
no more swagger in my walk today

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
If coach woulda just put me in 4th quarter we'da gone to state.

STATE GOD DAMMIT.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Could I be a lukewarm shart? Do I have your PERMISSION FOR THAT HUH?? So loving mad right now...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tihs is me i am hot siht

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

tihs is me i am hot siht

Where do you get such wonderful toys?

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.
My dad used to think it was clever to insult people by saying "He thinks he's hot poo poo, and he's only half right." Which is pretty dumb when you think about it for a second, since it could easily be misconstrued to remove the "poo poo" part and not the "hot" part.

Anyway, he's dead now.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
think youre tough, big guy?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Plastic Megaphone posted:

My dad used to think it was clever to insult people by saying "He thinks he's hot poo poo, and he's only half right." Which is pretty dumb when you think about it for a second, since it could easily be misconstrued to remove the "poo poo" part and not the "hot" part.

Anyway, he's dead now.

the hot person or ur dad?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt posted:

Where do you get such wonderful toys?

as a ward of tge state -- taxpayer dolars

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3A_vxgBDxA

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks op. I didn't realize how uppity I had gotten. Good thing you're here. I really coulda had some probs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm the OP's crippling sense of self worth

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do you mean heat hot or spicy hot?

Because I am one, but not the other.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Robo Reagan posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

yes, yes, but i think what this thread is trying to decide, is this poo poo hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

Same

• Locked thread