Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Ask the victim to try on a web harness you're making "for a project". Don't tell them it's tied to a big rocket outside with a strong rope. Launch and forget the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i always thought the best way to kill someone would be with electricity. get a big cloak and hook up some super capacitors under it, sneak up on your target and bam. no evidence or anything

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Stuff your victim up your butt. "One in a million chance your Honour! One in a million!"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Allow your best friend to get depressed enough to commit suicide in a locked room then plant evidence to make it look like you did it even though your life is on the line.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
kill, stuff, and mount a person, and then put the spooky thing youve made in your basement

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Kill Phil Hartman

Truly the worst murder in history, poor guy :smith:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

mr.capps posted:

Kill Phil Hartman

Truly the worst murder in history, poor guy :smith:

drat dude 2 soon

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ryoshi posted:

drat dude 2 soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEoCoVRk_Zc

rip :(

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Join the military

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Soda....

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Stab some chick through the heart with your signature 6ft long sword and then just leave it there, no one will notice and you've got like six more in your closet

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Kill an underling in front of scads of other underlings by choking them using your mental abilities. Sure there are dozens of witnesses but what are they going to do, claim that you space magiced someone to death?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Start murdering a series of homeless black men over several years in one city. Eventually get so annoyed that no one notices or cares that there's a serial killer loose that you just drive up to the police station towing a U-Haul full of their corpses.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Use your CIA contacts to hire Libyan terrorists to storm an embassy and asphyxiate the dude who keeps griefing you when you try to mine

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Kill a woman you're loving with your genuine replica authentic samurai sword. The police will be completely baffled.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Myron Baloney posted:

Ask the victim to try on a web harness you're making "for a project". Don't tell them it's tied to a big rocket outside with a strong rope. Launch and forget the whole thing.

This is good. I might use this.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Ryoshi posted:

Stab some chick through the heart with your signature 6ft long sword and then just leave it there, no one will notice and you've got like six more in your closet

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Kill a woman you're loving with your genuine replica authentic samurai sword. The police will be completely baffled.

Is there some Sephiroth-wannabe story I should be remembering?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

Start murdering a series of homeless black men over several years in one city. Eventually get so annoyed that no one notices or cares that there's a serial killer loose that you just drive up to the police station towing a U-Haul full of their corpses.

I think this could make a hilarious dark comedy

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

just this serial killer getting more and more exasperated as nobody notices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Otisburg posted:

Kill your spouse after infidelity and months of loud, violent arguuments that wake the neighbors. Claim a black guy broke in or whatever.

this except you're the black guy and commited the crime

• Locked thread