Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
The entire Thai royal family needs to be hanged from their palace balcony.

EDIT: Not an insult, just the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

The entire Thai royal family needs to be hanged from their palace balcony.

EDIT: Not an insult, just the truth.

this but all royalty everywhere

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Royalty is supposedly good for tourism. I think royal corpses, flayed, quartered and displayed above town squares would be even more effective.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
There are people in Britain right now still living like loving Downton Abbey doesn't look ridiculously archaic *curtsy*

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

steinrokkan posted:

Royalty is supposedly good for tourism. I think royal corpses, flayed, quartered and displayed above town squares would be even more effective.

The public execution of Prince George would bring tons of tourism to Great Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Nigmaetcetera posted:

peanut sauce is gay

ur gya

• Locked thread