Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you do thing?
Yes
No
gently caress Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I made a poo pile yesterday, like it looked like soft serve and it basically filled the whole bowl way above the water line. When I pissed it made a small cave in it

It was very hot too, like physically gave off heat.

not sure wtf was up with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
sitpisser

EnderWiggin
Jan 10, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

masturbation practice

This raises more questions than it answers.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lots of dudes who wear cardigans itt

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Guancho posted:

only if I'm super hung over

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Sorry OP but if you have a gigantic dong then sitting down is just no option.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

FunkyFlashman posted:

Sorry OP but if you have a gigantic dong then sitting down is just no option.

I'm a grower, ok?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sit at home, stand on the road.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

1gnoirents posted:

I made a poo pile yesterday, like it looked like soft serve and it basically filled the whole bowl way above the water line. When I pissed it made a small cave in it

It was very hot too, like physically gave off heat.

not sure wtf was up with that

were you drunk i did this when i was very drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

mng posted:

I like to know about goon toilet habits.

yeah same :jackbud:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I sit at home but stand everywhere else. Less splash, less cleaning, more chill.

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler
I have a Prince Albert piercing which, for the uninitiated, is a ring that extends from my urethra and wraps around to go through a hole on the underside of my dick. I can only pee standing up if I really have to go because I need the pressure from a confident stream to create enough urine momentum to overcome the molecular surface tension the piercing exerts on my stream of urine (or is the surface tension that the urine exerts on the piercing?) anyway, in all but the heaviest stream (usually enjoyed during my first pee of the morning), some of the urine sticks to the wire of the piercing, follows the path of the wire and is dispersed by the ball of the ring (which sits on the underside of my penis) where it is scattered like a water sprinkler (imagine peeing on a flat rock at a perpendicular angle). If I'm not sitting down, it dribbles everywhere, on my shoes, against the wall, along the lip of the toilet. It's very embarrassing.

I'm glad you made this thread; I didn't feel like I belonged anywhere else due to my urogenital problems.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bundle of Keys posted:

Do you enjoy getting piss all over your balls?

:stare:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Yo I heard there was a dick surplus itt
Is this where the line starts?

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Sometimes I sit because I'm not really sure if I just need to piss, or if there is a stealth wave of poop just waiting to hit me once I'm in mid-stream. By sitting down I can just relax all my sphincters and I'm all set for whatever happens.

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler

Number_6 posted:

Sometimes I sit because I'm not really sure if I just need to piss, or if there is a stealth wave of poop just waiting to hit me once I'm in mid-stream. By sitting down I can just relax all my sphincters and I'm all set for whatever happens.

You cannot voluntarily relax your internal anal sphincter, it is relaxed only by stretch receptors in your rectum caused by a buildup of faeces. You can voluntarily relax your external anal sphincter but unless you already have some stretch in your rectum your IAS will stay locked up, tight as a drum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
In the am I just plop down on the toilet and let all the nastiness that wants to fall out of my dick or anus, proceed to fall out. rest of the day I must stand I am an important man in my place of business so I must be seen peeing while standing.

• Locked thread