Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
:synpa:

RIP Gurney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

A misanthrope posted:

i wonder if he likes seeing fat nerds at his stage plays because he hopes to give them some culture? or is he like "goddamit there's cheeto dust falling from the balcony seats!"

edit: oops that read like i was calling you a fat nerd, genesplicer. i was talking about the other fat nerds who go to his plays because he's a sci-fi hero. i'm sure you are a skinny nerd.

Definitely a science nerd. Definitely getting thinner. I've lost 15 pounds since October. Almost to my goal.

I attend a lot of plays, Stewart is a bonus to any play. He's an amazing actor. I'm sure the play promoters consider cleaning up cheeto dust vs increased ticket sales when they cast him.

Years ago, 5 or 6 members of the TNG cast got together with a symphony orchestra to perform the play "Every Good Boy Deserves Favor". It was about a russian gulag insane asylum and musicians. They performed it to raise money for Amnesty International. Great play, but it was sad to see how many audience members came in Star Trek costumes....

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
he didnt even go into space, who even cares?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

genesplicer posted:

Years ago, 5 or 6 members of the TNG cast got together with a symphony orchestra to perform the play "Every Good Boy Deserves Favor". It was about a russian gulag insane asylum and musicians. They performed it to raise money for Amnesty International. Great play, but it was sad to see how many audience members came in Star Trek costumes....

lol that's awesome

• Locked thread