Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Hi, I need to know how tainted legionnaire hats are. I live some place that's way loving sunnier than it should be and, often if I am outside for extended periods of time I wear one. If I don't my neck gets all sunburnt. As a caring father of an extremely pale child, I put a tiny, pink one on the head of my daughter when she is expected to be outside in the sun for a long duration. Am I doing the right thing or am I just a tool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigC
Jan 22, 2007
I am also interested in the current state of the fez. Is it above or below the Trilby?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
The straw boater: has its season passed?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
not in the mind or the heart of rick altergott's "doofus"

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
tbf the doucheyness of that legionaires cap is not at all relegated to that it is a legionaires cap.

• Locked thread