Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pette catte of course!!! :3:

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Jesus Fag .. Go back to FYAD :rolleye:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

pram posted:

pette catte of course!!! :twisted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
haha thats a big pussy!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pull the pin on a grenade, look to the sky and say "WELP :D"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pram posted:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

fuckbay gutwheat posted:

Jesus Fag .. Go back to FYAD :rolleye:

uhm... wow... that is not the yospos spirit... we welcome shitposters of all stripes here

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

pram posted:

yeah

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

im the pantsless qt :bigtran:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

fuckin cats leaving number two on the dresser

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
three pussies

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i would take a picture and video and then contact the nearest major university research team. (or maybe the zoo, the one i'm near is world-class.) i would be famous as that guy who discovered Felis Catus Giganticus, i could totally leverage a blog about that into a book deal and ellen appearance.

i would then take the money and start an insane company in the bay area, collecting venture capital such that even if the company doesn't work i now have a lot of money.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

meanwhile some idiot crossbreeds these things with those loving bengals and next thing you know humans are no longer the apex predator. i'll be okay though because i'll have built a compound with my money. it's a full circle.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

in ten thousand years humans will band together in techo-tribes, digital hunter-priests with glittering wearables identifying optimal vectors for their spear as they stalk giant housecats in the overgrown ruins of the valley

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

tribes taking refuge on the upper levels of abandoned skyscrapers to escape disassembly by the periodic nano-fog which accompanies the trundling mobile-fabricators, now aimless and anxious.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
jurcatsic park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

• Locked thread