Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if you control-f for Oscar on this page, it is actually the first something awful post, made by jim henson, in 1976.

http://www.arpanetdialogues.net/vol-iv/3/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fragmaster come here. I need you.

In a sexual way.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im gay

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i posted this about 35,000 years ago

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

i posted this about 35,000 years ago

Banned for homegrown.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
WATCH ROOSEVELT START A loving WAR
- dec 7th, 1941

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ignore this - test

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i wonder how many more times we can get the "testing" joke, or even better, the "im gay" classic.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Bicyclops posted:

i wonder how many more times we can get the "testing" joke, or even better, the "im gay" classic.

see the joke is they posted "im gay" in 1910 and they were just saying they were happy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

see the joke is they posted "im gay" in 1910 and they were just saying they were happy

a fresh take, 3 times, on the old standby.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

What if it really was "im gay" though? Then you'd have egg on your face, wouldn't you?

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Probably some dumb poo poo about search.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

It was a list of all the forum rules and you all know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
what was the first ever shitpost in history

• Locked thread