Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Or he could get a fake one and go as his brother.

Complete with silver medal and always looking over his shoulder for the puck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Trevor Bird posted:

What a loving joke. Don't want to mess with their playoff chances!

Look, there are bigger things at play here. If Buff gets suspended, the Jets probably fall out of the playoffs, and the Kings win another cup as the 8 seed.

I'm fine with Byfuglien getting a slap on the wrist for this one.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ahh, the old Canadian Guillotine.

This makes me think that if Bert hadn't injured Moore he would have gotten a phone call and a fine.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

JoelJoel posted:

Ahh, the old Canadian Guillotine.

This makes me think that if Bert hadn't injured Moore he would have gotten a phone call and a fine.

Yep, exactly. That's assault, not hockey.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
We all know that's how this stupid league works. If Brashear wasn't hurt, Mcsorely probably only gets a 2 minute high stick. That Bufuglien play is disgusting.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

It's ok, Price will probably be available in May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
go post in the april thread, nerds

• Locked thread