Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67thOEtVNQ

...this is real, right? i'm not just stuck in a vegetative state, imagining ridiculous, nonsensical things?

help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
why did you watch a 20 minute long video about some weird gay furry poo poo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
That kid at 4:30 is me in the OP its me please dont use my image for profit and tell that rathaired bitch to stop texting me

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

why did you watch a 20 minute long video about some weird gay furry poo poo
why wouldn't i

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i want to punch the fat blonde kid with the speech impediment in the face. i don't have any negative feelings towards him. thats just what i feel like doing when i look at him. i th ink he just has one of those faces? unfortunate.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
wow tell us how you really feel

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

quakster posted:

why wouldn't i

hmm. i dunno. i guess im just projecting my acute ADD onto you. i;m skipping through the whole thing.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
is any of this real. was cool cat a real thing. is this a parody of youtube commenrary videos. im really confuesedf.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think it might be real? maybe? not 100% sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
fucker every snarky youtuber ever

• Locked thread