Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This thread made me kill myself. Thanks OP.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
You could attempt to help him out by encouraging him to socialize more; take him to a bar/nightclub and meet new people, or get him involved with volunteer activities that might interest him. Attachment to bizarre subcultures and weird fetishes can often be a side-effect of constant social anxiety.

Failing that, I'd recommend incendiaries, as the spores they release upon death will be consumed by fire and leave you a smaller mess to clean up after. Surplus military munitions would work best, but homemade stuff will work in a pinch.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

DashieSenpai posted:

he was a brony, changed his mind to furry but hated them before... some spooky stuff going on

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

It pisses me off to no end when people post this without waiting for a page snipe.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

serious norman posted:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/P7HC1yQ.jpg[/img

mod note: kinda NWS, i guess

why is there a stomach-shaped dildo in the top right?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Christoph dude is a v obese guy with pink hair and he had a Planetside 2 clan or whatever until everyone found out he was a weird fat hosed up furry with pink hair

he also pretends to be a lawyer and threatens to sue people if they annoy him (it's easy to annoy him)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
i am truley sorry for your lots

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Ocean Book posted:

i dont think someone beng a furry or a brony is a particularly significant part of who they are. its certainly not impossible for a furry or brony to be a cool good person, and its also possible for a non brony/furry to be a bad person

Hitler probably owned a fursuit.

Just saying.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

DashieSenpai posted:

Oh no.
Please don't gas me, im innocent.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

I might be crazy but usually I watch how a person treats other people and handles difficult situations to understand their character and their values

bronies are pedophiles

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
you're friend is in good hams with us ; )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Hobo Siege posted:

you're friend is in good hams with us ; )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

explain yourself

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

hemale in pain posted:

bronies are pedophiles

it is not impossible to find one that isn't

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Wulfolme posted:

it is not possible to find one that isn't

correct

DashieSenpai
Dec 25, 2014

Hobo Siege posted:

The amount of smilies is way too high in this post, now im more worried than ever.
Also don't use the big "toys" right away, he might not survive it.

DashieSenpai
Dec 25, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

bronies are pedophiles

well, I don't think having sex with horses is pedophile in any way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

How many horse years is a human year? Gotta make sure that horse is 18 and legal, dude

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

please do not have sex with horses

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Control Volume posted:

please do not have sex with horses

unless they consent or are clearly trying to seduce you

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

neigh means nay