Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
Safety dildo in butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I still have my stuffed owl from when I was a kid, but he's a bit ratty and well-loved to have on the bed now. I have a husband though, and I hug him til our arms get all awkward. Cats are allowed only if he's not home cause one of them likes to bite his toes in the night.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i still have my teddy bear from when i was four i think its in the basement somewhere

But it's not your teddy bear who misses you terribly though, Zippy. It's the boogieman.. and he's down in the basement somewhere waiting for you. He misses you so, if only you'd just go down there to visit him, but you don't.. so he waits. 

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I sleep with my wife.
I have sex with one of these

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

weird to keep a vacuum there

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

social vegan posted:

weird to keep a vacuum there

princess twilight sparkle has a huge futanari dong. it's cannon.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sizone posted:

princess twilight sparkle has a huge futanari dong. it's cannon.

sorry i don't speak ur ooga booga language

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
THE CARTOON HORSEY HAS A HUGE GIRL PENIS, IT'S IN THE DESIGN DOCS.

Oxwalt
Aug 10, 2013

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

Your mom is an animal and I stuff her every night and then sleep with her

His mom would beat your scrawny rear end (she suffers no fools, pro-am kickboxer) and then you would have to buy an adjacent tattoo regarding 2015.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
me and my girlfriend have stuffed animals. theyre nice and fun. its cute when she has them wave to me when im going off to class.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i just vomited a little

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Ocean Book posted:

me and my girlfriend have stuffed animals. theyre nice and fun. its cute when she has them wave to me when im going off to class.

euuughhhh student

fitting that you and you "girlfriend" should surround yourselves with playthings as you're living in make-believe world.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

i don't. but my current gf and all my ex gf's, save for one who was a mechanical engineer at ford, slept with a ton of them.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

5-HT posted:

i don't. but my current gf and all my ex gf's, save for one who was a mechanical engineer at ford, slept with a ton of them.

pedo

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

lmbo, all have been in their early 20's. besides, they mostly do it because they need substitute cuddling when your rear end isn't around. but you'd already know that if you actually have been around women long enough.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

5-HT posted:

early 20's

pedo

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I sleep with my sister's socks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
pretty much all :siren:females:siren: in the world have permanent childlike minds, which is why all females in the world likes stuffed animals, even when they are adult

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 3, 2015

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
if they are loving forum poster 5-ht in addition, though, then they are retards. they are children both from a moral and a legal standpoint

I've only had two girlfriends who had stuffed animals, guess 'cause I don't gently caress chlidren

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

i don't sleep

not anymore

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Not since I was a kid, but I keep one around for those nights I'm wracked with existential torment and regret and need to clutch something to my chest while rocking on my bed until I eventually pass out into a trashing sleep haunted ceaselessly by the demons of my worst fears.

So like... Every night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump

• Locked thread