Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Go through this thread and follow it's advice . Everything I tried from it worked wonderfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for this weekend

imma gently caress a fat chick

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
same

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i have a "friend" from highschool that is deeply mentally ill (im guessing schizophrenic due to family history and admitted hallucinations/delusions) and wont stop messaging me on fb that the last time i hung out with him expressed amazement that is was indeed possibe to get women to like you. i guess what im saying is altho this is a fakepost people really do think like this and its sad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

third, someone who is "literally retarded" can't become a student at a top-5 law school (which I am)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

i have a "friend" from highschool that is deeply mentally ill (im guessing schizophrenic due to family history and admitted hallucinations/delusions) and wont stop messaging me on fb that the last time i hung out with him expressed amazement that is was indeed possibe to get women to like you. i guess what im saying is altho this is a fakepost people really do think like this and its sad

please dont post about me on the forums....................... lmao!!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

please dont post about me on the forums....................... lmao!!

he admitted to stalking women when we we;re smoking and is generally a deeply troubled and creepy dude. im running out of excuses to avoid him with

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Profondo Rosso posted:

he admitted to stalking women when we we;re smoking and is generally a deeply troubled and creepy dude. im running out of excuses to avoid him with

you have to return some videos

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Profondo Rosso posted:

i don't even get ur fakepost like i don't even get it

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
become gay

fattredd
Mar 4, 2015

Woops

RattiRatto posted:

become gay

Instant points

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
the average is 5.5? i thought it was 4. this is very unsettling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

just tell him he makes ou uncomfortable people appreciate honesty.especially people who may or may not have a huge empty abyss inside themselves which causes them to act out of concert with others and therefore gives people feelings of unease when they are around them

• Locked thread