Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

nutranurse posted:

just put her in a home when the time comes; its where most old racist white people should end up anyway

Nah.
I wanna see if she and the step-father keep moving further out into isolated places in the woods.
I have money riding on there being squirrel pelts cured and used as napkins added to the stockpile in the garage for the eventual liberal fascist Obummer-fueled race war end times within the next ten years.
Have a weird need to watch it unfold with the sort of morbid curiosity that a nursing home environment just can't compensate for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tokomon posted:

My mom's getting increasingly racist and crazy :(
I just realized she's an old white lady.

I went to brunch at my liberal white parents house last weekend and discovered to my horror one of them has bought a glenn beck book.

It's finally started. The long slow slide to crazy town.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I went to brunch at my liberal white parents house last weekend and discovered to my horror one of them has bought a glenn beck book.

It's finally started. The long slow slide to crazy town.

tell her every glenn back book you find in her house is 1 less grandchild you will ahve

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

R.S. Gumby posted:

Also, I like my beard which is not hideous.

LOL post your gross loving beard

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Ghaz posted:

tell her every glenn back book you find in her house is 1 more black grandchild you will ahve

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

tokomon posted:

Same. It sucks. She's still my ma tho, ykwim.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

tokomon posted:

Does she think the government will turn off smart cars/ cars with electronics in them like mine does?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

My mum has started to question the moon landing. She bought me a telescope for my 10th birthday and we flew to Florida just to visit NASA. She had a heated argument with my aunt about the big bang (aunt: where's the proof?!) like 10 years ago. Lol getting old must suck dong. Losing ur mind like that.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Wedemeyer posted:

Does she think the government will turn off smart cars/ cars with electronics in them like mine does?

wow, that's honestly a new one.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Wedemeyer posted:

Hackers will probably figure it out and do it. But why would the govt.? Tell mom to worry about poo poo that has precedence in reality.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

tokomon posted:

I'm a red head

^^Ginger pubes spotted!

Uhh.. just sayin'.

You know, in case you're playing a drinking game or something.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

tokomon posted:

she kept calling random authorities to yell about various "niggers" she'd supposedly spot.

Lol

That's your shadow grandma

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i dont think getting old makes you crazy. i think crazy people just get old

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

opus111 posted:

Same. It sucks. She's still my ma tho, ykwim.

Truth.
She also makes some killer 12 layer cakes. Old white ladies tend to be boss at cakes like you'd get at a bake sale or church luncheon thing.

Wedemeyer posted:

No, but she did keep installing a stupid level of malware and poo poo on the computer and then her husband did the same. And somehow he became a bit convinced that there was a governmental component to the malware. Somehow Norton supposedly protects you from government created malware... buuuuuuuut it didn't work right this time because of a mythical exploit in IE. I couldn't convince them to change anti-virus, but I did get their system cleaned out (and do it all over again weekly, takes about 10 minutes and I get $20 for laughs each time) and smacked noscript and adblock on.

YeahSo! posted:

^^Ginger pubes spotted!

Uhh.. just sayin'.

You know, in case you're playing a drinking game or something.

;-*

Machai posted:

Lol

That's your shadow grandma

Was waiting on a couple of ladies today. Very sweet, very charming, very elderly, very white. Pink cardigans, pearls, wearing that god awful Estee Lauder Youth Dew stuff.
One touched my hand, looked me in the eye, and said that she was so glad I was there because sometimes the "colored man" (my boss) scared her. The other lady corrected her:
"You don't say 'colored', he's African."

I have lots of shadow grandmas, I think.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

tokomon posted:

No, but she did keep installing a stupid level of malware and poo poo on the computer and then her husband did the same. And somehow he became a bit convinced that there was a governmental component to the malware. Somehow Norton supposedly protects you from government created malware... buuuuuuuut it didn't work right this time because of a mythical exploit in IE. I couldn't convince them to change anti-virus, but I did get their system cleaned out (and do it all over again weekly, takes about 10 minutes and I get $20 for laughs each time) and smacked noscript and adblock on.

lol you charge your mom to fix her computer? that's hosed up

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Nah, man. She does that whole "go buy yourself a pizza" thing and hands me a $20 or slips it in my handbag with a smiley face drawn on it.
If I give it back, then it turns into a whole passive aggressive thing that somehow winds up with me helping her mulch a flower bed in the spring out of guilt.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
put all old people in death camps. they are a leach on productive society

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I had three different old people offer to take care of my dog if something happened to me in a week, I need my dog to be less charismatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

tokomon posted:

I have lots of shadow grandmas, I think.

Excuse me, I forgot a comma.

"That's your shadow, grandma"

• Locked thread