Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Educator
Feb 22, 2015
And no one can prove that it isn't.

Anyone else here a pasty-skinned hobo? I layered the sunscreen four inches thick and yet still the Daystar mocks me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
melanoma is a liberal bogeyman

Educator
Feb 22, 2015
If I get melanoma it will finally be proof that the Illuminazis are controlling the inside of the world's face.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm a redhead and I have been sunburned on an overcast day.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Educator posted:

And no one can prove that it isn't.

Anyone else here a pasty-skinned hobo? I layered the sunscreen four inches thick and yet still the Daystar mocks me.

i always knew obama would turn everyone Red...

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
Global warming so yes it is OBama's fault unironically

Educator
Feb 22, 2015
I had to take a sick day from work, even. I hate doing that.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Educator posted:

If I get melanoma it will finally be proof that the Illuminazis are controlling the inside of the world's face.

at least obamacare ensures you won't be passed over for insurance because of a preexisting condition!

Educator
Feb 22, 2015

Blue Train posted:

at least obamacare ensures you won't be passed over for insurance because of a preexisting condition!

That's true. Actually, I'm not even an American, so I have no horse in this race. I just like blaming things on Obama.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
op try slathering horse semen on ur face i've heard via askjeeves.com that it helps

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
lol going outside

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Jeff Sichoe posted:

op try slathering horse semen on ur face i've heard via askjeeves.com that it helps

it has to be fresh though so jack a horse off into your face

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

it has to be fresh though so jack a horse off into your face

Lol if you don't do this every two months anyway (or more if you own a horse and don't have to rent)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
its not a sunburn OP your actually black hth

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
op I just discovered that you are in fact a black albino

soz to be the one to tell u ur mother cheated on ur 'father'

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

HMM YASE GOON SIRE THE SITH LORDE OBUMMER AND HIS ACCURSED DAYSTAR DOTH PLIGHT ME M'LADY
*strokes goatee*

Educator
Feb 22, 2015
Does it matter what sort of horse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Educator posted:

Does it matter what sort of horse?

Arabian I think would be best.

I've worked with Arabs for several years. This breed is very versatile and can do any discipline you want to. Maybe not the best but they will compete in every event you try. The breed is VERY intelligent and usuall they can outsmart their owners/riders. The breed has an average height range 14-16 hand high. All the Arabians I've ever met we very gentle and really fun to ride.

polar opposite of the human arab tbh

• Locked thread