Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
tell them you asked SA for advice on how to introduce yourself so youre probably not a very good teacher and they dont need to pay close attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Drunk Nerds posted:

Sorry, I forgot to add that this consists entirely of me leaking cum out of my gaping rear end in a top hat. I thought that was implied.

well yeah duh

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Police Automaton posted:

tell them you asked SA for advice on how to introduce yourself so youre probably not a very good teacher and they dont need to pay close attention

"What the hell is 'SA'?"

"I can't believe you guys never heard of it. It was a huge influence on the internet in its early days. Modern internet culture owes a great debt to those digital pioneers. It all started with a man named Richard..."

And then you give your presentation.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
stand on ur hands and allow a slimy torrent of filth to slide out of your rear end across your dick and down your chest until it reaches your mouth then when you taste the remnants of last night's rear end loving turn around and sit up and probably introduce yourself, a little about where you are from and what you led you to teach this class, tell them that your door is always open and that you really want them to make the most of this time and if they have any questions about the material they can either hit you up in class or send you an e-mail.

basically just try to be a nice person and they'll be nice back and if they're not then it's their loss :)

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
dont worry about using "i.e." incorrectly because they wont know the difference

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Pawn 17 posted:

Pop quiz rear end in a top hat!

i'll pop my quiz in your rear end in a top hat

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Open your mouth and let a torrent of stinging black flies pour out until the entire room is swallowed up in darkness.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Fart the Star Spangled Banner.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Put on a Nazi armband and shout "Heil Hitler" at the top of your lungs when you walk into class.
Tell them it was just a test to see who would respond in kind, so you'd know who to kick out.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
find the meanest lookin brother in the room and beat him within an inch of his life

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
wear a short sleeve shirt so the students can see your swastika tattoo, but dont call attention to it
the brotherhood will find you after class

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

play HHH's entrance theme and then come out from the back in his gear and then be HHH for the rest of your life

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

dress as santa, then inhale all the dicks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Disguise yourself as a student and go among them. Talk yourself up so everyone is excited at the prospect of taking your class.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
"hi kids, did you ever want to get out of paying parking tickets or restuarent bills? want to get free stuff like gasoline, clothes or electronics? well after you are finished my dick sucking course you will be able to do all these things"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

light a dick on fire and then run out dressed up as a fireman and put it out with your mouth

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

just skip the introduction thing, they'll figure out who you are eventually there's no reason to make it easy for them

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
dote up a cat

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Irony.or.Death posted:

just skip the introduction thing, they'll figure out who you are eventually there's no reason to make it easy for them

just introduce yourself as teacher and late fate do its thing.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just start crying they'll know your name soon

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
look for the most pathetic student and start unloading years of pent up frustration

high five the nearest jock after reducing the student to a blubbering mess

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Open your mouth and let a torrent of stinging black flies pour out until the entire room is swallowed up in darkness.

best answer

Robbie Fowler posted:

look for the most pathetic student and start unloading years of pent up frustration

high five the nearest jock after reducing the student to a blubbering mess

this is how you get shot. students shoot you now.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

make em play two truths and a lie but even after they figure it out dont start the presentation until everyone has explained their reasoning for why they thought each fact was true or false

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

this is how you get shot. students shoot you now.

well yeah, i was saying kill yourself in a round about way

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ghaz posted:

make em play two truths and a lie but just say that you suck a mean dick three times

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
my dick is real soft

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
introduce yourself as Mr Tacorleone and then inform your class that, no, that was your fathers name and that they should call you Don

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

for the third one make bunny quotes and then do a eye roll "this guy" motion with your thumb

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

one of the first things i tell my class is to pirate the textbook. i am going to get fired eventually. maybe soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Blue Train posted:

what class is it

Spanish

• Locked thread