Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

this forum has been listed on the NASDAQ for 10 yeras now, how have you never noticed OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lowtax invested in condos, he making it a killing in the gay community

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

open container posted:

just today i gave lowtax :10bux: for "being retarded"

had to double check on your rap sheet, thought you might have just donated and used that as your reason

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

open container posted:

just today i gave lowtax :10bux: for "being retarded"

A visit from the Secret Service is good practice for later life when you start needing prostate exams.

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax
George Soros, duh. Who keeps ReaganBook down? We do!

Also, as an unrelated bonus, any time a Redditor is driven to suicide, $1k in small bills mysteriously materializes in Lowtax's underwear.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
Honestly, I see no reason why SA shouldn't require annual dues. That would ensure longevity and an "always-there" therapy for goons everywhere. It would be fine with goons, I'm certain of it, and they have the spare change.

Please, somebody, buy me an avatar.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
its the "post here to be banned" threads

lowtax initiates them when the funds drop low

and like lambs to the slaughter we throw ourselves onto the fires and rereg like the proverbial phoenix in order to fuel the flames

never stop posting

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
doobies dog house was a front for the forums ;)

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
aggro gator banner ads

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Autism research study at the University of Michigan.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
the forum is falling apart.

the f f ar rt.

will it be alive in 2019, in time for it 20 year anniversary?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
there is no something awful

this is all a delusion you brought on by your crippling depression and a desperate need to belong somewhere

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Deep beneath New York city, there is a network of caverns. In these caverns dwell unspeakable horrors. These creatures are, in fact, the reason that New York City exists. Once they were discovered, the humans who found them were compelled to feed and care for these horrors. The building of the city was done to provide a ready source of human flesh, the one thing these beings have a taste for.

About once per month a subway car goes missing. It always happens on a Thursday, and it always happens to the car at the end of the train. The car's registration number will end with a 7 or 4. The unfortunates who were riding this car become the fodder for the beasts. The feeding has been going on for centuries, but the subway has assisted in this venture for the last 100 years or so, allowing the caretakers ready access to large numbers of people all at once, rather than the snatching of individuals from dark alleys and parks.

These horrors have been with us since they were first discovered by the European colonists, though it is hypothesized that the local natives my have been aware of them, as the local legends speak of "The shadows who live below and feed, even upon the strong and brave". Petroglyphs show images that may be related to these creatures and events.

The Grandfather of H.P. Lovecraft was a mining engineer, and worked extensively in limestone and granite mines in New England, including in the New York City area. After his sojourn in the mines of New York (many of which were later converted into access points for the Subway system), Lovecraft's grandfather emerged a profoundly changed man. At first, he refused to speak about what he experienced. In later years, as dementia set in, he was known to babble on about "Elder Gods" and "Deep Ones". Though most of the family avoided him, young Howard Phillips would stay with him and listen to his ravings for hours on end.

This operation is funded by selling the goods of the victims, as well as the shadowy organization that provides the victims and somehow seems to benefit from the creatures. This organization takes it orders from the creatures, and only they know what they are told to do by these eldritch horrors. In all these centuries, only three communications have ever leaked beyond this council of darkness: "We hunger, feed us", "Sell the Ford stock" and "Time to cut Lowtax a check."

• Locked thread