Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'll start. It's when g0m hurt my feelings in this thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704603

Here's what he said:

no they will not posted:

Here's one for you
BAFHSSOGAY

That really hurt my feelings. Post times that someone hurt your feelings.

e: mods can you change the thread tag to be something that reflects being sad. I forgot because I was distraught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
My moment is when BAFH didn't forgive me even though he clearly started it. And the thread tag is appropriate!!

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

My moment is when BAFH didn't forgive me even though he clearly started it. And the thread tag is appropriate!!

Can you have 2 least favorite times? Well here's another: it's when g0m said my thread was lovely just now.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Can you have 2 least favorite times? Well here's another: it's when g0m said my thread was lovely just now.

No, you can't. Way to gently caress up your own thread, idiot.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Help, I'm rapidly getting even worse least favorite times

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
right now my friend who has drugs said he'd be here like at this moment but hes still not here and if i dont get some heroin im going to be real sad

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
One time I got probated because an IK thought I was Little Milton, a guy who's posting is so bad you get probated for having a name that sounds like his.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Rap Music and Dope posted:

right now my friend who has drugs said he'd be here like at this moment but hes still not here and if i dont get some heroin im going to be real sad

I hope he shows up, op.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

little munchkin posted:

I hope he shows up, op.

that's not the op, pal. You are so dumb..

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
My best friend shot himself in front of me...it hurt my feelings

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

little munchkin posted:

I hope he shows up, op.

update. he showed up and we kicked it for like 3 hours. i gave him one of my old polo bucket hats and he gave me 15$ and some more dope. dudes my homie and i love him to death. also the drugs are good. thanks for your concern little munchkin. i hope u r not sad anytime soon

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
When I got a probe for posting the "N-word" in a thread titled " ITT we're goons who should know better"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I'm always heaps sad.
Seriously.
I don't even have any feelings to hurt.
Help

• Locked thread