Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I do corporate training you should hire me to teach them the correct method PM me for details about this service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

gently caress you dude come at me in the english language fucker

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i make my 9s the hosed up wrong way but i also make open 4s

i have to do something a lot that involves the number 94 and they are literally right next to eachother and some retard always puts 44 on the reports

if you can read the 4 right after the 9 then the 9 is not a 4

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
here's how you write the number 44

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All cursive capital English letters are boss as gently caress.

If you were born after 1990 just try writing capital letters 'X, Y, and Z' properly in cursive.

Senator Buttcheek
Apr 21, 2013
I write both my S and 8 starting from the bottom. It seems to be more fluid to start on the bottom with the S so that you are lead into the next letter. Example: Star Wars logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

Skylark posted:

They start from the bottom "stalk" of the 9, go up, then do a leftward curl to form the top part, which is usually too large and disconnected to look correct, and it ends up looking like a 4. It doesnt even look like a 9.

The correct way is to start at the top, go down and left and return to the starting position to form the curl, then go down the right side of the curl to create the stalk. This results in a closed 9 with correct proportions.

Thank the universe that you saw another human, with your non-electronic eyes, your meaty eyeballs. Not flexing your pupils is the smoking cheap cigarettes of 2015.

• Locked thread