Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
Doing the running man while singing 'Ice ice baby'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pivotal Lever posted:

you drop your magic cards deck while trying to ollie off the railing next to the football field, scuffing your vans and dropping your discman and scratching your copy of "portrait of an american family." your friend tyler comes up to you and helps you dust the dirt off your NOFX hoodie. "hey we're doing an MI tonight." an MI ("mission impossible") is when you and tyler shoplift wine from the grocery store by putting bottles of it in the deep side pockets of your trench coats. "you want to come?" "yeah i got a bag," you whine, fishing a film canister out of your hoodie pocket and showing tyler the crumbs of pot stowed inside it. "alright!!" tyler exclaims, already digging around in the junk at the bottom of his jansport for an apple or an empty soda can to make a makeshift pipe with.

dont post details about my life

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

mysterious frankie posted:

TEN MORE THINGS ONLY 90S KIDS WILL GET!!!

1. the sound of leather on flesh and the fatigued grunt of the just.
2. down it goes, then up again. the buckle catches the light of a single bare bulb; it reminds you of the street lamps whose warning glow you did not heed.
3. blood on modal pillowcases, spit on your back. both cooling, then mingling with fresh, warm deposits.
4. hiding among the doll collection at grandmother's house. I am just a doll, just a thing. leave me here, don't see me. I am just an object.
5. running blind through a field, shoeless and afraid. father taped the game for a reason, and that reason was not for you to spoil the final score.
6. please let the television have cooled down by now. why did you get greedy and try to watch an extra episode of darkwing duck? why???
7. the stillness of a tiny house at night, interrupted by gently caress sounds and pointless cries for mercy. the family dog, locked in the utility room, cocks an ear.
8. finding a dismembered rabbit, killed by stray cats you guess, in the underbrush during recess. falling asleep next to it while petting its fur and humming.
9. there isn't anything. nothing anywhere. no reason. no family. no trust. there is only the magnetic pull of oblivion, drawing you forward into adulthood and whatever lies beyond.
10. NBC's ProStars was a good cartoon.

are you zach parsons. really similar writing style

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Kikka posted:

really similar writing style

I'm guessing it's the result of being failed by the same education system... in the 90s?!?!?!

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm guessing it's the result of being failed by the same education system... in the 90s?!?!?!
:(

nah uh

Shadow fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 11, 2015

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Somebody said Crescent Fresh, and that was the highlight of this thread for me.

(born in '78. Only 80s kids will remember group hatred for the homeless/mentally ill)

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

You just can't find good sources of Godzilla semen anymore, other than his balls and I'm not jacking him off.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
op has the zack parsons "banal thing plus creepiness" style down pat can't wait to read your lovely book

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
ahah remember oscar wilde?
woah how about the third party system in the us?
oh poo poo remember sherlock holmes?
and helium being discovered?
and leg o'mutton sleeves? how whack were they?
and the gibson girl?
and those turkish pants people wore when riding bicycles?
but lets pull it back and remember wwounded knee too

1890s unironically better than 1990s

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HomeStuck

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

This made me laugh. Not because it was funny, because it is, but because Republicans allowed thousands of people to die on 9/11 so they could then invade Afghanistan and Iraq so they could make shitloads of money off of Halliburton and Blackwater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

rakovsky maybe posted:

op has the zack parsons "banal thing plus creepiness" style down pat can't wait to read your lovely book

It's a series, actually. They're on Amazon, are called Pusshumps, and are like the vaunted R.L. Stine series, except all the ghost clowns and plant dads are metaphors for Sex Anxieties.

• Locked thread