Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
She sure has to constantly remind people how comfortable she is with her body type. There is always going to be dudes who will bang fat chicks (guilty) but I rarely hear about fat guys getting laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

She sure has to constantly remind people how comfortable she is with her body type. There is always going to be dudes who will bang fat chicks (guilty) but I rarely hear about fat guys getting laid.

If they have money you can bet your fat rear end they get laid.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Shadow posted:

If they have money you can bet your fat rear end they get laid.

This is true my sister is married to a fat rich guy.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

shes gross and will die from a heart attack or kidney failure. she is pretty much that fat lady in a circus side show where people gather round to stare at her greasy glistening mass. more fool her to be exploited by this company to pander to fat woman and increase their market share

no one cares about her. its a reflection of society and big business. we're loving doomed if she is someone women inspire to be and look up to.

• Locked thread