Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I loving hated the charge dart rifle in Turok 2. It did like no damage and just made you all janky so you can't move or see straight on your screen.

gently caress you Jake, use a different gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Hingehead posted:

I don't care what anybody says.

This game....

was the most fun game....

I have ever enjoyed and is undoubtedly the most underrated game.

I pre-ordered this but they kept pushing back its release date so I gave up on it.

I think I eventually rented it and enjoyed it well enough.

Effsix
Aug 5, 2011

Keep it moving, chicken people! These knockoff purses ain't gonna make themselves!

Mooktastical posted:

Yeah but Perfect Dark had awesome music though

This is true, my excuse is that I spent so much time in combat simulator that I had to vary up the tunes or go mad. I'll have the soundtrack on when doing campaign tho.

Body Harvest was very enjoyable, I remember being amazed that you could be on foot in a game as well as in vehicles.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did goldeneye give the titles at the end of mp games? I know perfect dark did which was hella cool since then everyone got to punk on whoever got most cowardly or whatever bad title for the whole next round

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Nooner posted:

Did goldeneye give the titles at the end of mp games? I know perfect dark did which was hella cool since then everyone got to punk on whoever got most cowardly or whatever bad title for the whole next round

yep

queue everyone asking at least once a week "what the hell does ac-10 award mean"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Hingehead posted:

I don't care what anybody says.

This game....

was the most fun game....

I have ever enjoyed and is undoubtedly the most underrated game.

this game owned. it was more of a puzzle game than a shooter but it owned. the cocktail party level was amazing

• Locked thread