Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Canucks have 5 D, and 2 of them are Luca Sbisa and Ryan Stanton so it's really 3. gonna be a fun finale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Aye Doc posted:

Canucks have 5 D, and 2 of them are Luca Sbisa and Ryan Stanton so it's really 3. gonna be a fun finale
Since we have Brent Burns and Scott Hannan on the blue line we're ahead 4 NHL-caliber D to 3!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Sbisa should really count for -1 at this point, they would probably be better just playing 4 guys instead of him.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008
It remains incredibly offensive to me that Burns was the Sharks' All-Star this year over Thornton, Pavelski or Vlasic

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Mr. Kite posted:

Kings were just tired in OT.

MAF is very good this season.

We were on the 2nd game of a back to back... I'd imagine both were tired. But yeah, the kings looked noticeably tired there in OT, which was strange because they were pressing hard the whole game.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Pat Clements posted:

It remains incredibly offensive to me that Burns was the Sharks' All-Star this year over Thornton, Pavelski or Vlasic
If a Burns is nominated to the All-Star game, and no one is dumb enough to watch it, did it really happen?

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Mike Works posted:

If a Burns is nominated to the All-Star game, and no one is dumb enough to watch it, did it really happen?
I'm steadfast in my hope that soon I'll wake up and it's actually the morning of April 25, 2014

e: but what if it's a nightmare and the Sharks lose Game 4 all over again :aaa:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
gettin right in to prime canucks choke-time here

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

JawKnee posted:

gettin right in to prime canucks choke-time here
you're playing the San Jose Sharks Hockey Club, calm down

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Pat Clements posted:

The rumblings - in as much as there have been any - is that they're targeting a young goalie on the trade market.

Yeah but I really hate Ryan Miller and want him gone.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Franks Happy Place posted:

Yeah but I really hate Ryan Miller and want him gone.
I hate Doug Wilson and want him gone, but instead Todd McLellan is going to get fired and we'll end up coached by Dan Bylsma.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

TOO MUCH MANS

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

JawKnee posted:

TOO MUCH MANS

AND ITS NOT US!!!

Pat Clements posted:

I hate Doug Wilson and want him gone, but instead Todd McLellan is going to get fired and we'll end up coached by Dan Bylsma.
We all know the Sharks are going to hire Torts.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

eddie lack has gotten us points in this game and the coyotes game that we absolutely did not deserve. god bless his taco-lovin soul

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
loving infuriating

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

HELLO LADIES posted:

hmm yes the sharks will definitely not under any circumstances relinquish a 2-goal lead with 5/6ths of the game left to play
Congratulations to HELLO LADIES for an accurate and depressing post

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

Pat Clements posted:

Congratulations to HELLO LADIES for an accurate and depressing post

was there any sharks fan that didn't expect the game to end 2-3?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

thank you Eddie Lack you smiley bastard

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
I will give The San Jose Sharks credit they find new ways to disappoint me each and every season

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Can't believe we won that even though I was just listening on radio

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

unless I'm missing a game this one means the Sharks have not beaten the canucks at home

and the canucks have not beaten the sharks at home either

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Unexpected after the first 2/3s of that first period, but I'll take it.

Also, FFS Vancouver STOP GIVING UP THE FIRST GOAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

JawKnee posted:

unless I'm missing a game this one means the Sharks have not beaten the canucks at home

and the canucks have not beaten the sharks at home either

yup

Jeff Paterson ‏@patersonjeff 2m2 minutes ago
Road team wins all 5 games in #Canucks SJS season series. Nux take it 3-2.

• Locked thread